Cannot activate my Ripple desktop wallet

alexandre8888

Hi All,

I am new to Ripple, and recently downloaded and installed the Ripple desktop wallet, but somehow it asks me to send at least 20 XRP in order to activate it. I tries to use evercoin shapeshift to convert my BTC or ETH or LTC to XRP wallet, but somehow non of them works. Seems it is blocked since not activate.

Does anyone know how to resole this?

And it will be great someone can help with an init 20XRP, I would love to pay back once it is activated:

rrpaujfzgzCksboaFKDNTXoT71dNrwKCeK

Thanks a lot~

BR,

Alex

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, alexandre8888 said:

Hi All,

I am new to Ripple, and recently downloaded and installed the Ripple desktop wallet, but somehow it asks me to send at least 20 XRP in order to activate it. I tries to use evercoin shapeshift to convert my BTC or ETH or LTC to XRP wallet, but somehow non of them works. Seems it is blocked since not activate.

Does anyone know how to resole this?

And it will be great someone can help with an init 20XRP, I would love to pay back once it is activated:

rrpaujfzgzCksboaFKDNTXoT71dNrwKCeK

Thanks a lot~

BR,

Alex

This might help you sort out your problem..

http://www.thetruthaboutdigitalmoney.com/open-a-gatehub-account-and-receive-20-ripple-xrp.html

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.