will4star

New(ish) to Ripple? Here's a refresher course on how it works.

Guys I have been following Ripple for about 6months and bought a couple 1000 to hodl. I have just joined the Forum and I noticed that people are using remarks that the price of XRP should be low for institutions to want to use it for cross-boarder remittance and the like. Here's my understanding....."The price of XRP has no correlating effect on cross-boarder trasactions"...the correlation is the price of the currencies being sent...lets say from point A (Japan) to B (USA) - minus the Ripple fee. it would in other words be the Exchange rate between Japanese Yen and US Dollar  minus the ripple transaction/admin fee. XRP is to Ripple what a Packet of Data is to a Network...Regardless of its price.

20 minutes ago, Vivino said:

I was thinking the same. If the positive point of Ripple is having a low price, why are some people dreaming about a 200$/XRP ?

Who said it's a positive to be a low price?  If XRP become used World wide by the banking industry or by whoever, it makes more sense to send a fraction of an XRP instead of 1 million XRP.  imo

I brought at 0.25 USD sold at 0.5 USD 200 qty, now regretted so fortunately got 500 qty at 0.7 USD yesterday, now i wanna keep till 2020, bcoz i know how long it can go, but still have that fear of getting trapped at tip, i missed BTC completely though i had seen it rose from 200 USD. I had also placed another 500 order at 0.6 but it didn't get executed. I believe these cryptos move in cycles, BTC was 3 times and - 30% (correction), and in ripple it seems 5 times and - 40%. So it will move to 3.5 USD i believe we will achieve it by feb 18 and then go to 2.4 USD in April 18, by 2018 end we can easily see 10 USD. Go ripple Go. I need motivation to not sell in fear and hold.. I know mine is very little qty but still it can help me buy a house which i cant afford with my regular income.

New guy here invested $40 on ripple when it was at .20 and loving the increase, but everyone should be well aware crypto is extremely volatile, just today i had $5 on it going down from its high and it sunk to .46 hope i didnt jynx it lol but yeh always be willing to lose atleast half your initial investment, you cant just be happy to gain. As for reaching $10 or even more i think it can do it, i believe in ripple and like the specifics, 10X better crypto than bitcoin.  Wish you all the best

Hello can someone please help!!!!

I used Gatehub to purchase xrp. I spent £500 and bought the xrp at 0.48usd. 

Can someone explain to me how many coins I have and also how much my £500 is now worth if I were to sell at say a rate of 1.85usd.

I know this sounds stupid, but I feel I have had my conversion done worng or gathub have not giving me as many coins as I belive I should be getting. 

Please can someone just break this down for me. 

Thanks

I have been following this chat room for awhile now and decided to link my account. Can someone tell me if Gatehub's ripple price will catch up with the average anytime? lol

11 hours ago, yid12spur said:

Hello can someone please help!!!!

I used Gatehub to purchase xrp. I spent £500 and bought the xrp at 0.48usd. 

Can someone explain to me how many coins I have and also how much my £500 is now worth if I were to sell at say a rate of 1.85usd.

I know this sounds stupid, but I feel I have had my conversion done worng or gathub have not giving me as many coins as I belive I should be getting. 

Please can someone just break this down for me. 

Thanks

Confusing what you are saying but Gatehub has its own xrp price and you sell for whatever they have listed there

Hey Ripple Family 

Dear oh dear never new what was going to hit me in the process of buying ripple. oh well it will be worth it. 

Was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with 30 XRP which i will send back with maybe a few more once up and running. 

What i have done so far is, created a GateHub account, and CoinBase account, i invested into BTC and sent it to my GateHub BTC address, however i have received a email with confirmation of it being sent yet nothing in the account, maybe because its not fully activated right? 

I hope one of the family member would be able to help out, that would be much appreciated.

Ripple Address - 

Regards

Saq

Edited by Mercury