Fantastic as always!

One question though. Referring to XRPChat: "It also has a dearth of historical archives, resources, and links to help new investors, or even academic researchers." Did you mean to say wealth instead of dearth? Since that's I think the opposite of what you meant.

Edited by Tull

4 minutes ago, Tull said:

Fantastic as always!

One question though. Referring to XRPChat: "It also has a dearth of historical archives, resources, and links to help new investors, or even academic researchers." Did you mean to say wealth instead of dearth?

Oops!  Thanks for letting me know - I will correct it shortly! :P

UPDATE: corrected it to wealth!!

Edited by Hodor
Updated Blog

Great article! A couple of quickies: Surprised not to see a mention of the $100m fund denominated in XRP by the TechCrunch guy in the timeline. Also, might want to flip the order of the December events (they're not in chronological order). 

Ahhhhhh!  I need to get back in after I had to sell mine... it's really cruising up past few days!

One of my really cool friends I've been telling about XRP and trying to get to buy it since Summer gave me a few hundred bucks to get back in last night because he felt bad that I can't buy any right now -- Pretty damn cool of him, only have 650XRP instead of the 8000 I had in November but it's something I guess, I don't think I'll ever hit my 20,000 goal at this point though haha... hope I have a few thousand at least before the banks start using it.

I didn't expect it to wake up to .66 this morning. :o

Edited by pooshda

6 minutes ago, Sandy_Eggo said:

Great article! A couple of quickies: Surprised not to see a mention of the $100m fund denominated in XRP by the TechCrunch guy in the timeline. Also, might want to flip the order of the December events (they're not in chronological order). 

The first one was intentional.  The second one was not. Thanks again for helping me proofread this morning!  Fixed it. :P

Some criticism. You say "It indicates that $3.4 billion flowed through the XRP Ledger in 24 hours." Actually, it indicates that agregate XRP volume across all exchanges was 3.4 billion. The XRP ledger would've handled a small percentage of that.

I love your work. Keep it up! 

3 minutes ago, pooshda said:

Ahhhhhh!  I need to get back in after I had to sell mine... it's really cruising up past few days!

One of my really cool friends I've been telling about XRP and trying to get to buy it since Summer gave me a few hundred bucks to get back in last night because he felt bad that I can't buy any right now -- Pretty damn cool of him, only have 650XRP instead of the 8000 I had in November but it's something I guess, I don't think I'll ever hit my 20,000 goal at this point though.

I didn't expect it to wake up to .66 this morning. :o

I hear you - well at least you were not caught completely out of it!  I hope you make it to your goal as well - congrats on discovering XRP. 

2 minutes ago, Dsimmo said:

Some criticism. You say "It indicates that $3.4 billion flowed through the XRP Ledger in 24 hours." Actually, it indicates that agregate XRP volume across all exchanges was 3.4 billion. The XRP ledger would've handled a small percentage of that.

I love your work. Keep it up! 

You are correct.  I'll update the blog. 

UPDATE:  It now reads "It indicates that $3.4 billion flowed through the exchanges in 24 hours." 

I left the introductory sentence in tact, because it doesn't make the claim that the entire thing flowed through the XRP Ledger.

Edited by Hodor