Makanakis

What do you think of Verge (XVG)?

Personally I'm only invested in the company that I feel has legs due to real world use and not a far fetched "well if this were to happen...." mentality and that investment is XRP

It supposed to be released at least 2 times that I know of ( probably more ) and was always delayed, so I sold at .009... I regret doing that, but I trully lost faith in xvg at that time... 

With all the rumours about being scammy... it could turn either way. If next 'wraith' launch is delayed again... it will probably tank to under a cent/penny again.

Edited by JC29
Typo

3 hours ago, JC29 said:

It supposed to be released at least 2 times that I know of ( probably more ) and was always delayed, so I sold at .009... I regret doing that, but I trully lost faith in xvg at that time... 

With all the rumours about being scammy... it could turn either way. If next 'wraith' launch is delayed again... it will probably tank to under a cent/penny again.

XVG been taking a beating lately though between all the misinformation and fake posts. I hope we pull through. I don't want to be in the red any longer.

I jumped on it at 2.5 cents, rode it up, and sold it yesterday after reading how horrible the company is handling this issue. There was an article put out bashing it, and Verge has yet to respond, also they are supposed to be releasing, as people said above, wraith protocol (what ever the hell that means) before EOY. 

Just a few days left, Its looking really ugly, but the trading volume is still through the roof. 

sold for: SALT and LEND after hearing the crypto lending news

Edited by djn121

So here is some crazy backroom talk - McAffee extorted XVGwhale, lol.  Be warned, it is on 4chan and, well, totally unverifiable.  Could just be an interesting attempt at FUD - I genuinely don't know, but perhaps someone with better perspective can weigh in:

https://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/5645135/mcafee-blackmailed-the-dev-and-xvgwhale-to-crash

gatehub10.thumb.jpg.3e0815c76beda14ff1cd5ac8a7b1fd55.jpg

When do we expect to see the upwards trends seeing VVraith Release 2 beeing released?

At this moment still a bit doubting to step on the XVG train seeing after the release it is still in downwards trend.

Yeah, just waiting for a good time to get out at this point.  My eye is on COLX for privacy coins at this point.  XVG seems too unprofessional.  I suppose there will be a boost if what was released is put into practice and people notice the utility, but man,  what a bumpy , pajama-filled road.

8 hours ago, BlackBox88 said:

gatehub10.thumb.jpg.3e0815c76beda14ff1cd5ac8a7b1fd55.jpg

When do we expect to see the upwards trends seeing VVraith Release 2 beeing released?

At this moment still a bit doubting to step on the XVG train seeing after the release it is still in downwards trend.

A few hours late on the release of Wraith depending on an individual's location in the world, with bugs still in the program, and a rabid community online fueled with FUD and hate. It's crazy that it hasn't completely tanked yet.

5 minutes ago, MilNoslen said:

A few hours late on the release of Wraith depending on an individual's location in the world, with bugs still in the program, and a rabid community online fueled with FUD and hate. It's crazy that it hasn't completely tanked yet.

Guess i wont be touching anything of this hot or well better said cold stuff anytime soon yet ;) 

3 minutes ago, BlackBox88 said:

Guess i wont be touching anything of this hot or well better said cold stuff anytime soon yet ;) 

Yea, it's a sh*tshow to be honest. Unfortunately I already have a seat on this ship that's slowly taking on water so I have to see this through.