Sancho

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - Request for developers: XRP B2B2C application

3 hours ago, Dennis said:

There was a “pay with Ripple” project on the old forums (XRPTalk.org) I remember merchants setting them up (Amagi metals is the only one I ever used, but it worked)

I know @tulo @Sukrim and @lucky were around back then. Maybe try to source some of the devs from that project?

You referring to Casheer?

https://twitter.com/casheerapp

2 hours ago, Graine said:

So, you need people with knowledge of RCL? 
Good luck, there are very few who are not employed by Ripple. 

If the application is to receive support from Ripple when building it, they would provide that knowledge I assume.

1 minute ago, Sancho said:

If the application is to receive support from Ripple when building it, they would provide that knowledge I assume.

It has never been the case, so far. 

2 minutes ago, Graine said:

It has never been the case, so far. 

Okay, than it is very good of you to raise that point as it will now be an important factor within the initial proposal.

You know that "blockchain" expert developers are one of the rarest and most paid software developers? And Ripple experts are even more rare. If you need only back-end you can have a chance, otherwise good luck.
And I'm with Sukrim: some more public info would be nice.

8 hours ago, brettmgs said:

@Sancho I own a small construction company in the UK and would love to be able to offer this to my customers, If you like (if no one else minds) i would be happy to 

be a beta tester if it helps so it could be tested in different countries/currencies.

Keep me posted.

Brett.

Where are you based? I'm currently designing a barn conversion, and soon it will need to be built ;) I'm pretty handy with a hacksaw, but I'd rather a professional knocked down the walls and bunged in windows!