Sancho

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - Request for developers: XRP B2B2C application

Quite a shame that they are not (yet) are interested to develop themselves those projects as I think the most of us agree that it can really push XRP forward besides the push from Ripple itself on the institutional front

@Sancho

In case you find developers for the project and need help for project planning etc, just message me with some more details as I am always happy to share my knowledge in this area for interesting projects.

@PaulKimThis is specifically and fully aimed on getting the most out of XRP utilization for consumers and businesses.

This means ideally a business/merchant application on which XRP would be the central asset that can be set to automatically convert any other asset in to XRP and the other way around with the addition of backoffice integration.

Next to that a consumer application that acts as a (mobile) wallet with the same swap power.

And last but not least, this would be the Ripple endorsed solution.

Just now, Sancho said:

@PaulKimThis is specifically and fully aimed on getting the most out of XRP utilization for consumers and businesses.

This means ideally a business/merchant application on which XRP would be the central asset that can be set to automatically convert any other asset in to XRP and the other way around with the addition of backoffice integration.

Next to that a consumer application that acts as a (mobile) wallet with the same swap power.

And last but not least, this would be the Ripple endorsed solution.

Interesting. Toast Wallet right now is a wallet but they said they have a payment solution in the works. Not sure if they have contact with RIpple.

Will be following your project closely :)

3 hours ago, Kloppos said:

Quite a shame that they are not (yet) are interested to develop themselves those projects as I think the most of us agree that it can really push XRP forward besides the push from Ripple itself on the institutional front

@Sancho

In case you find developers for the project and need help for project planning etc, just message me with some more details as I am always happy to share my knowledge in this area for interesting projects.

Thanks @Kloppos, will keep that in mind!

@Sancho I own a small construction company in the UK and would love to be able to offer this to my customers, If you like (if no one else minds) i would be happy to 

be a beta tester if it helps so it could be tested in different countries/currencies.

Keep me posted.

Brett.

Edited by Guest

There was a “pay with Ripple” project on the old forums (XRPTalk.org) I remember merchants setting them up (Amagi metals is the only one I ever used, but it worked)

I know @tulo @Sukrim and @lucky were around back then. Maybe try to source some of the devs from that project?

37 minutes ago, Dennis said:

There was a “pay with Ripple” project on the old forums (XRPTalk.org) I remember merchants setting them up (Amagi metals is the only one I ever used, but it worked)

I know @tulo @Sukrim and @lucky were around back then. Maybe try to source some of the devs from that project?

I am only willing to discuss this stuff either in public or in a paid role as a consultant. also there is close to 0 information about this project given, so while it is a nice "call for developers" it might be useful to state at least which language and which country...

Hello,

I have a team of 12 developers and designers and we have been trying to contact Ripple for a similar project, but at that point (one year ago) they were focused on other priorities. Send me a message to discuss more.