robertbruce

Another Amazon/Uber Rumor, #3

44 minutes ago, Pablo said:

It depends on whether they go "full Ripple" or not. If they went full Ripple + XRP then yes, we have a gamechanger. Every other coin is still doing proof of concepts and working out the bugs in their system. Ripple is way down the path already which is why I am gobsmacked as to how many crypto-investors failed to recognise the obvious value of XRP.

xVia seems to fit the bill on this one..

coinbase getting more and more likely 

"Then something interesting happened. First it was Ripple (XRP). When placed into the search box a single match is presented. Supported Digital Currencies. Why does Coinbase match up to Supported digital currencies with Ripple when it is not supported? We have speculated before that Ripple was a likely candidate for addition as it has many banking partners and Coinbase is looking to bring in institutional investors. No better way then through big banks to bring in big money. " 

quote from article when typing in xrp in coinbase search... shows as supports xrp which they could be implementing for release

16 minutes ago, xrpeeme said:

coinbase getting more and more likely 

"Then something interesting happened. First it was Ripple (XRP). When placed into the search box a single match is presented. Supported Digital Currencies. Why does Coinbase match up to Supported digital currencies with Ripple when it is not supported? We have speculated before that Ripple was a likely candidate for addition as it has many banking partners and Coinbase is looking to bring in institutional investors. No better way then through big banks to bring in big money. " 

quote from article when typing in xrp in coinbase search... shows as supports xrp which they could be implementing for release

This was actually discussed in another thread and sort of debunked.  But if you search "Ripple" "XRP" or "Monero" it returns the "support currency"...but try with "IOT", "IOTA", STELLAR" "XLM" and you dont get the "supported" results  Still a bit sketchy to me.

Original thread if you want to read more.

If you search on https://support.coinbase.com/ and put in XRP it shows "Supported Digital Currencies"....

52 minutes ago, JaseEffect said:

This was actually discussed in another thread and sort of debunked.  But if you search "Ripple" "XRP" or "Monero" it returns the "support currency"...but try with "IOT", "IOTA", STELLAR" "XLM" and you dont get the "supported" results  Still a bit sketchy to me.

Original thread if you want to read more.

type on google : site:coinbase.com ripple

you'll find on first page : coinbase_ripple.thumb.PNG.4a433c9f13d6d283705c7573177597a5.PNG

Seems google bots finds something interesting ;)

here's the cached page.  notice ripple-xrp.nl ?

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 9.33.26 AM.png

Edited by Guest

got me, I hope its true as much as the next zerper!

The first financial institution to use XRP will be big, and the hedge fund going live will be big. I'm thinking Ripple and XRP are still a baby in terms of growth ;)