RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

I got in a month ago at an average of .24 (I have nowhere near the stack some of you guys have) and since then I’ve helped get my brother, my dad, two of my close friends, and another one of my friends into XRP. I tell everyone I can about it, because I believe it will be that life changing. 

1 minute ago, Gourlay said:

My word that is tragic. I haven't really told anyone what im doing, Just 1 friend and my girlfriend. If this goes where I hope it goes, Im going to have some explaining to do. 

I have spread the word, and notable is that it is the women behind the men, that I told about XRP that got turned on, and started the process of getting into it.
Makes one wonder, doesn´t it?

I told a few of my law buddies about it, none of which invested, and my wife and mother-in-law. My MIL has about 1/3 the amount invested as I do, and she just wants us to pay off her bills, easy enough! (already can be done!) :)

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, NKHund said:

My dad said the same thing. I said if a pyramid scheme brings me these gains then I’m jumping into all of them. 

Early investors into pyramid schemes often make a killing as long as they sell before the pyramid collapses.

4 minutes ago, Hoooper said:

Early investors into pyramid schemes often make a killing as long as they sell before the pyramid collapses.

pyr·a·mid scheme

noun

noun: pyramid scheme; plural noun: pyramid schemes

a form of investment (illegal in the US and elsewhere) in which each paying participant recruits two further participants, with returns being given to early participants using money contributed by later ones.

Sounds like bitconnect, not ripple lol.

3 minutes ago, Hoooper said:

The automotive industry was not a pyramid scheme, nor was the telephone industry or the the mobile industry. The dot com industry either.
They were in their infancy the dawn of a new era. And so is this.

Hi Long time lurker (few months) but finally decided to make an account. Loved reading all the comments of the Chicken, Bull and Pickle. 

I went aboard the Ripple train at €0.19 and bought a proper stack in one shot. Haven't bought more or day traded but already have insane returns.What a ride it's been! Absolute love all that is going on. XRP is the only coin that I trust and have faith in. Let's see where the coming year take us! 

Cheers all! 

Edited by cryptowealth

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

most people are comfortable in their uncomfortable lives. the possibility of being debt free scares them because they dont think its possible. every time i tried to tell someone about XRP, they instantly became offended to think they would 'need my help to make their lives better'. oh well.

I literally had a conversation about this last night with my best friend.  He's a successful self-made guy that has been a positive influence on my life during some pretty challenging bad times.  My life could have been very different had I never met him.

We came to the conclusion that some folks unfortunately allow themselves to get caught up in negative feedback loops of depression, malcontent, self-sabotage, ego etc and never realize/actualize their own true potential.  

I tried to encourage a few co-workers to put some money into XRP at $0.17 and got similar push back, ridicule, etc. Hopefully now that they see that unobtainable is obtainable they'll expand their thinking a bit and capitalize on future opportunities for their own benefit.  

The pie is big enough for everyone to have a slice.  They just have to decide how big they want their slice to actually be.

As an old guy it took me a while to stop over-thinking what I was going to invest in when I was starting my investigation. I found I was coming up with excuses instead of acting on my instinct. 

6 minutes ago, Kaidan said:

When I told my friends how much I had invested in crypto they said I was crazy. When I was up $50,000 they said sell. I said no way. This ride is far from over. When I was up $100,000 they said take the money and run. I said this ride is far from over. When I told them how much I’m up now their faces go slack in disbelief.  Never underestimate the power of fear. It will immobilize you, or make you run. Both of these will cause you to lose out.  Hodling is the hardest thing to do.  When everyone is selling, you’re buying.  Don’t let fear be your guide.  One day I will start selling my stack, a little every year. I will always have some, always.  Set goals for yourself. Pay for what you need. Lambos are the LAST thing you should be thinking about.  XRP will be worth so much more than a few dollars. I’m old enough to remember Microsoft at $23 or Apple at $16. One day you will be telling people you remember XRP at $2. 

Wow, yet totally believable. Fear is an evil and corroding thread that affects all of us. The key is to not buy into it and just buy ripple!