RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

2 minutes ago, Zedy44 said:

The two colleagues from my office who spent 30min making fun of me when I tried to convince them to buy XRP at $.20 both congratulated me yesterday in disbelief. They still won't buy any because they feel they missed the opportunity compared to my gains. They also think I'm insane for holding what I've made so far.

That's great! Had an argument yesterday with some colleagues. They keep insisting it is a pyramid scheme!

4 minutes ago, captainjack said:

That's great! Had an argument yesterday with some colleagues. They keep insisting it is a pyramid scheme!

Haha I ran into a friend that day trades sin stocks for a living and he said the same thing....I could tell he knew nothing about crypto/blockchain businesses.

8 minutes ago, Zedy44 said:

The two colleagues from my office who spent 30min making fun of me when I tried to convince them to buy XRP at $.20 both congratulated me yesterday in disbelief. They still won't buy any because they feel they missed the opportunity compared to my gains. They also think I'm insane for holding what I've made so far.

And when XRP hits 5.0 . . . :acute: they will get cold feets and buy their socks off . . . :yahoo:

27 minutes ago, Gourlay said:

But in away, i have to thank these idiots. Because this is exactly the kind on talk that led me to buy so much xrp because i thought i needed the quantity to get me anything worth while back. But still, s*rew them.

Most definitely.  Quantity was my original plan as well.

20 minutes ago, Zedy44 said:

isn't it great?! I've discovered a new love for the words "I told you so"

3 minutes ago, I_just_want_a_McLaren said:

But in away, i have to thank these idiots.

most people are comfortable in their uncomfortable lives. the possibility of being debt free scares them because they dont think its possible. every time i tried to tell someone about XRP, they instantly became offended to think they would 'need my help to make their lives better'. oh well.

Just now, XRPto50dollars said:

most people are comfortable in their uncomfortable lives. the possibility of being debt free scares them because they dont think its possible. every time i tried to tell someone about XRP, they instantly became offended to think they would 'need my help to make their lives better'. oh well.

My word that is tragic. I haven't really told anyone what im doing, Just 1 friend and my girlfriend. If this goes where I hope it goes, Im going to have some explaining to do. 

25 minutes ago, captainjack said:

My dad said the same thing. I said if a pyramid scheme brings me these gains then I’m jumping into all of them.