RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Just now, Tonnie said:

Woehoe, we can buy some in the dip!!!

I wish, Im tapped until next month! :)

Just now, Chewiecoin said:

Gees stay away from the twitterati it's a war zone over there. Ripple FUDsters out in force. 

yah, I actually closed the browser.  Everything is going down at the moment and the BTC kids are kicking and screaming how everything else is a scam coin, the government is controlling the prices, XRP is a scam.  Here is my personal favorite conspiracy theory.  (I think "oldman snacks" is Goldman Sachs, but it could also be a code word for prunes?):

Oldman Snacks:

Dave Cashindat:

Do you know what people are buying Ripple with?

USD? No. Eth and BTC.

Do you know who holds most of the ripple in this world? Who's selling it? Banks.

What we're witnessing is the reversing of the massive wealth transfer.

The banks KNOW that they can't kill Eth and BTC, now they need to get as much of it as possible. They don't want to pay full price.

Their plan?

Develop XRP, Hold most of it.. artificially manipulate the price by bidding it up, $2, $3...

When retards think it will keep going $4, $5... they are trading precious LIMITED decentralised Ethereum and BTC... for a shitcoin that can be printed on a whim.

In the end the banks will win. They will end up holding most of the Ethereum and BTC.. You will end up holding most of the XRP.. and that's when Macafee's prophecy will occur. BTC will head to 1M, Eth to $500k per coin... and you'll be holding Ripple, basically pegged to the USD valued from $0.5 to $1.50 per coin.

13 minutes ago, JaseEffect said:

yah, I actually closed the browser.  Everything is going down at the moment and the BTC kids are kicking and screaming how everything else is a scam coin, the government is controlling the prices, XRP is a scam.  Here is my personal favorite conspiracy theory.  (I think "oldman snacks" is Goldman Sachs, but it could also be a code word for prunes?):

Oldman Snacks:

Dave Cashindat:

Do you know what people are buying Ripple with?

USD? No. Eth and BTC.

Do you know who holds most of the ripple in this world? Who's selling it? Banks.

What we're witnessing is the reversing of the massive wealth transfer.

The banks KNOW that they can't kill Eth and BTC, now they need to get as much of it as possible. They don't want to pay full price.

Their plan?

Develop XRP, Hold most of it.. artificially manipulate the price by bidding it up, $2, $3...

When retards think it will keep going $4, $5... they are trading precious LIMITED decentralised Ethereum and BTC... for a shitcoin that can be printed on a whim.

In the end the banks will win. They will end up holding most of the Ethereum and BTC.. You will end up holding most of the XRP.. and that's when Macafee's prophecy will occur. BTC will head to 1M, Eth to $500k per coin... and you'll be holding Ripple, basically pegged to the USD valued from $0.5 to $1.50 per coin.

This one appears in a few different forms but with the same message. I saw it 10 times in my feed in about a 20 minute period 

Amazing. 

This coming from Michael Arrington is a big big deal.

9 minutes ago, ed1 said:

This coming from Michael Arrington is a big big deal.

LOL, he hates FUD as much as the next intelligent person.

2 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Hello all zerpers and my friends @RegalChicken and @cuber

Just checked my zerps for the first time in 4 days - BOOM! In shock. And delighted.
BTW just bought some more zerps at the current dip :D right now it looks like I nailed a good low to buy.
Anyone else bought more?

No money no zerp for me :(