RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

We're definitely still in the innovators stage. Ripple as a company has just recently received mainstream attention meaning we're currently moving in on the early adopter phase (people are still getting in at a bargain). It will take some time before we reach early majority (coinbase add etc).

2 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Just something that gave me that good feeling... 24hrs ago XRP was about $160b away from BTC on market cap... now only $117b from that #1 spot

24 hours ago we were at $1.85.
7 hours later - $2.85.

Can we have more of the same please?!

44 minutes ago, I_just_want_a_McLaren said:

I literally had a conversation about this last night with my best friend.  He's a successful self-made guy that has been a positive influence on my life during some pretty challenging bad times.  My life could have been very different had I never met him.

We came to the conclusion that some folks unfortunately allow themselves to get caught up in negative feedback loops of depression, malcontent, self-sabotage, ego etc and never realize/actualize their own true potential.  

I tried to encourage a few co-workers to put some money into XRP at $0.17 and got similar push back, ridicule, etc. Hopefully now that they see that unobtainable is obtainable they'll expand their thinking a bit and capitalize on future opportunities for their own benefit.  

The pie is big enough for everyone to have a slice.  They just have to decide how big they want their slice to actually be.

I have almost the same exact experience as your first through third points.

We are incredibly blessed to be in the position we are in with xrp right now. I have high hopes for ripple and truly believe in what theyre doing. I got in at .30 in the beginning of the summer, then slowly bought my avg down because I believed it wasn't a matter of if, but when, xrp would show the rest its superiority. and I do believe there is still much more room to grow as well.

This group has been incredibly insightful and fun so thank you all. It is nice knowing there are others out there with very similar experiences both positive and negative. 

"I told you so" will be my most used sentence in 2018 :Laie_16:

2 minutes ago, RobinBaas said:

"I told you so" will be my most used sentence in 2018 :Laie_16:

Honestly even though I get the humor and agreed when xrp hit $.75.....

Now at $2.50+ I feel like I can't truly discuss my zerp holdings in polite company anymore. 

I mean when you tell someone you dumped $20k into a new investment... They tell you you're crazy. They say 'I'm not a gambler, I'd never do that' 

But later when you tell them that investment is worth a million or multiple millions many people will be filled with jealousy. I just think for average minded people that this type of success could be damaging to relationships. 

This emoji fits perfectly with these stories: :connie_hooked:

We threw the XRPhook but our friends/family/acquaintances chose to pass on it :) at least we tried

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

Now at $2.50+ I feel like I can't truly discuss my zerp holdings in polite company anymore. 

I mean when you tell someone you dumped $20k into a new investment... They tell you you're crazy. They say 'I'm not a gambler, I'd never do that' 

But later when you tell them that investment is worth a million or multiple millions many people will be filled with jealousy. I just think for average minded people that this type of success could be damaging to relationships. 

Very probably, and if thats the case then id say I'd be better off without that kind of person in my life anyway.

4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

The absolute truth.

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Without question! the ones told who didn't invest are just ******, the ones not told feel slighted.... not to mention hackers and thief's.

Well, I'll tell you a story

I borrowed money at the €0.60 stabele state (for a few days) to buy much xrp's. The arrangement was I had to pay him back 105% after a month. Paying back within the month there were no charches. Well, he's my uncle....

But instead, my uncle didn't want his money back after the investment doubled. He made an account himself and I transferred him half the xrp's. He's thanking me every day:lol:

But I lost half my stack:wacko:. Feels like....