RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

3 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

Most likely - I'm waiting for new year to cash out some other coins so I don't take any more of a tax hit, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Big shots who want to sell and cash out in their bank account huge amount can have more time to pay their tax bill if they wait in january but I also read that strange article on investopedia that says there is some kind of January effect that seems to be the complete opposite in the stock market:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/j/januaryeffect.asp

Edited by Strovu

6 minutes ago, Gangus said:
13 minutes ago, Elitefoo said:

Beware of massive swings from his point forward.  Any margin position can be liquidated at any point during this transition into higher levels and much larger swings.  Swing the sword well and you come out filthy rich.

XRP is no longer an infant, but rather a toddler, having a tantrum and teething.

Your best bet is to now hold the coin until there is some sort of stability.  We absolutely blew past the 2$ prospective today.

Your knowledge is much appreciated :JC_doubleup:

I have no intention to day trade my stash.  At this point any mistakes are too costly regardless of QTY.   Now 9x more expensive when wrong.   Besides elitefoo has about 7 years on me in trading so I don't presume to have the experience needed at this stage.   I was day trading at .25 because they were pennies.  LOL

9 minutes ago, Strovu said:

LTC, ETH, BTC, BCH all going down...and XRP can't (almost) stop going up. Overhype or great reversal of the Atl-coins taking out the first ones (ADA also surpassing LTC)...?

Can't wait to see what 2018 will bring for answer!

Well picked up re ADA v LTC

I think over time the coins with good use cases will rise to the top and al the useless coins will fade away. 

With of course XRP at the top. 

6 minutes ago, Strovu said:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Big shots who want to sell and cash out in their bank account huge amount can have more time to pay their tax bill if they wait in january but I also read that strange article on investopedia that says there is some kind of January effect that seems to be the complete opposite in the stock market:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/j/januaryeffect.asp

Learn something new every day!

Just now, retryW said:

Trading above $3 in AUD.  This is amazing !  I made a month worth of my salary overnight 

Congratulations!

Can you guys believe this is happening on New Years weekend? I can read the 2018 headlines right now - "Ripple surpasses Bitcoin for #1 in Marketcap", "Ripple is preparing for war with massive warchest" lol

1 minute ago, retryW said:

Trading above $3 in AUD.  This is amazing !  I made a month worth of my salary overnight 

Wait a second if everyone gets rich on crypto who will do the real work?

Guess what, we'll replace, bankers, notaries, lawyers, accountants with smartcontracts, most labor with robots (who needs to drive trucks), people will get basic universal income.

Those who care to be hyper-productive and rich will enjoy a life of creativity unencumbered by rules and regulations which stifle productivity.

3 minutes ago, 7Sol said:

Guess what, we'll replace, bankers, notaries, lawyers, accountants with smartcontracts, most labor with robots (who needs to drive trucks), people will get basic universal income.

Those who care to be hyper-productive and rich will enjoy a life of creativity unencumbered by rules and regulations which stifle productivity.

Hey I like delivering pizzas, I need to drive my truck! :lol:

11 minutes ago, 7Sol said:

it history teaches anything, there are likely millions of us who would be rich at say XRP $200, but on the way there 99% will sell out for earlier gains in the fear of losing.  God knows i'm tempted every moment.  In the end, ripple will likely only mint a few thousand millionaires