RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Just now, Jafabibe said:

Guy just to keep our heads on the ground... what you think about once the FOMO stops? are we going to bounce hard back and we will be able to buy more zerps or its better to buy now since the correction might not be as hard.

Depends on where this demand is coming from.  There are either a bunch of XRP starved retail investors with big wallets or this is a precursor to some entity buying up a position.

1 minute ago, LittleXRP said:

I'm sure that the Ripple guys were all investors in Bitcoin and Ether, so they were millionaires.

Did you guys read how Tim Cook received  70mil in shares? I think Brad should net something in that range.

David mentioning having sold a ton of eth at $3 to put solar panels on his house on Twitter. 

Just now, RegalChicken said:

Always buy what you can when you can and don't worry about dips or timing the market.

Just today and yesterday on this very thread people were saying they're waiting to buy back in under $1

Well what if it hits $3 before it dips back to..... $2?

Just buy now what you can when you can if you believe this coin is going to $10+

I believe it will go to few hundred of dollars just you know the little devil inside of me is thinking of how to make even more money :diablo:

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Always buy what you can when you can and don't worry about dips or timing the market.

Just today and yesterday on this very thread people were saying they're waiting to buy back in under $1

Well what if it hits $3 before it dips back to..... $2?

Just buy now what you can when you can if you believe this coin is going to $10+

LOL. I FOMOD last night and maxed my coinbase deposit limit,...at 1.25 LOL  I was like oh whatever, it may be a week or two but it will go up!

Guys and Gals, etc.,

I read a lot of news about BTC this year, and it reminded me over and over at how I passed on the chance to make a $500 purchase in 2007 at the end of college.  I had to choose either Google, BTC, or Nanogen at the end of my last market finances class.  What I did buy back then expired this year, and it turned out worthless.  I thought I would try it again for kicks, and this time I bought XRP.  But then I ignored it until this xmas break.  Now I've read 608 pages, and I desperately need @Hodor to make a blog reminding me of why I'm supposed to wait 10 years to sell.  I don't know if I have the willpower to HODL since literally every financial class ever taught me to sell after a huge gain.

Edited by Kalarie
link to Hodor

9 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

I kinda wonder if we can go to $2 today still actually. Each time the coin goes a tick higher, the small correction has a higher and higher low point. Look at last night it happened like 4-5 times. I seriously wonder if we might kiss $2 today at least on cmc. 

What a crazy day...  beyond all expectations. And what I love about this is the market didn't just close. We're on 24/7/365. Cheers