It's Happening? The Zerpening!

5 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

Guys...Gals... I want you to think for one second what would happen when a major household name partnership is announced. It may not be now, may not be tomorrow, but when it is announced... I don't think the the human body is capable of handling that kind of g-force from this kind of rocket... f...m....l

But, but...the Market cap. All the people on XRP Reddit and The other crypto forums will go nuts explaining how it even occurred. 

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

How many xrp do you think top hires at ripple were given as bonuses? 

You think David and Brad and Steffan received like one million, ten million? 50 million? 

50 million zerps at $. 006 us only a $300k bonus for the companys ceo. 

I mean I'm speculating. But sure they received some? 

My wife and I were talking about this today.  Im thinking in the millions, like 10M+.

The good point to be had now is the "war chest"...how many less XRP it will take to entice top talent to join the ripple team.

1 minute ago, DrWhoAmI said:

But, but...the Market cap. All the people on XRP Reddit and The other crypto forums will go nuts explaining how it even occurred. 

Someone even said that the banks won't allow investors to make a profit.... ummmm, I'm up 1000%... so like... yea

• karlos locked this topic