RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

50 minutes ago, jdimstrnate said:

Mortgage your  house....buy xrp ;)    You dont need your dad to invest.  I dont think crypto has age limits.  Invest what you can.  

Read this first and decide what is right for you.  Great starter book.  

http://www.ccsales.com/the_richest_man_in_babylon.pdf

I have an abused and used liver I'd be willing to sell for 45,000 XRP's, any takers?

Michael Bloomberg and Lioyd Blankfein ( CEO of Goldman Sachs ) were on Bloomberg TV channel right now, talking about Bitcoin and blockchain. 

Its SO AMAZING that these people do not see this tsunami, coming towards them! It's just ASTONISHING...  

Edited by Hamed

21 minutes ago, jdimstrnate said:

If only I was in crypto at that point.   Id have dropped 30K on ripple.

That would have made you $6400000.00 at today price ($1.40) ;-)

2 minutes ago, Hamed said:

Michael Bloomberg and Lioyd Blankfein ( CEO of Goldman Sachs ) were on Bloomberg TV channel right now, talking about Bitcoin and blockchain. 

Its SO AMAZING that these people do not see this tsunami, coming towards them! It's just ASTONISHING...  

Ofc they do but they want to make as much money from BTC and i am sure they have tons of XRP as well to ride the wave :) They just wont tell us.

Edited by Jafabibe

4 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

ripple is getting so much exposure these days.

We got a shoutout on HQ Trivia today. "What app would you use to buy bitcoin?  Answer: Coinbase. I see a lot of Litecoin and Ripple in the chat too!" 550k+ people playing that game.