It's Happening? The Zerpening!

I'm new to the crypto-space relatively speaking but I think this might be unprecedented. To see every top coin down double digits and XRP up double digits .. I wonder if this has ever happened before? Or are we witnessing a paradigm shift in real time?

This is kind of historic if you think about it. XRP is beginning to prove its superiority by moving independent of the other top coins. I think this is the turning point or "zerpening" we have been waiting for. Things will be different from this point forward..:drinks:

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

I'm new to the crypto-space relatively speaking but I think this might be unprecedented. To see every top coin down double digits and XRP up double digits .. I wonder if this has ever happened before? Or are we witnessing a paradigm shift in real time?

This is kind of historic if you think about it. XRP is beginning to prove its superiority by moving independent of the other top coins. I think this is the turning point or "zerpening" we have been waiting for. Things will be different from this point forward..:drinks:

I do feel like I've seen this before. Zerps have a thing for going against the trend...

27 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

It's sorta like adrenaline. It's the fight hormone naturally unless you have a panic attack it becomes flight as you're overcome with fear. 

You have to learn to smile with that devilish grin as your asset tanks by 40%

And rub your hands together with a cackle at 50%

Then stand up roaring with laughter at a 60% loss knowing that in just a week or day or five seconds it will be at double its all time high

As the weak hands are shook free and tomorrow they wakeup with the hangover of a one night stand gone awry. 

hahahahaha one night stand gone awry???...you crack me up......

• karlos locked this topic