RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, BiltongNinja said:

Thanks! My daughter took it using snap chat over haloween ? I have been reading the thread since page 800 or so and there is the Chicken and Bull and sandwitch  etc. so I thought I would represent the un-dead  ?

Did you forget about Gregg? Do ya love me?

26 minutes ago, Batman said:

While it was encouraging to hear about possibilities in the future, I think we're a ways off from Starbucks doing anything with crypto.

Yes definitely. I’m not sure this is going to happen next week though but it will happen.

But it’s all good signs. 

There has been so many good signs these last few weeks. 

The spring tightens further. 

1D29E4C7-43FE-4584-A80F-CBF50A05EF33.png

Edited by Chewiecoin

2 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Yes definitely, this is not going to happen next week.

But it’s all good signs. 

There has been so many good signs these last few weeks. 

The spring tightens further. 

1D29E4C7-43FE-4584-A80F-CBF50A05EF33.png

And we all know what happens to a tight spring when you let it go ? I wont say it but some celestial bodies might get involved!

14 minutes ago, BiltongNinja said:

Na ya Old ? I love evryone on here! Damn I have been reading all your crazy comments for so long I felt you all were my family before even making my first post!

We are all family here...

4 minutes ago, Peyton said:

We are all family here...

I just got my CryptoSteel today. Would you guys be interested in a review? 

If there's interest I'll do a nice picture review. So far the build quality is awesome. The ship time was much less than expected. Was supposed to arrive in March. Ordered 2 weeks ago. Arrived today. 

https://cryptosteel.com/

Edited by Atomic1221
Added link

1 minute ago, Atomic1221 said:

I just got my CryptoSteel today. Would you guys be interested in a review? 

If there's interest I'll do a nice picture review. So far the build quality is awesome. The ship time was much less than expected. Was supposed to arrive in March. Ordered 2 weeks ago. Arrived today. 

Yes please!

Thought I would say hello to all. Been lurking on the forum for a few weeks now.

Got my first zerps back in 2104. Got rid of them all in 2014 too. Lost faith in cryptos and forgot about it all until recently. Back in now with a little stack and couldn’t be happier. Learnt a valuable lesson by not hodling!

The market may be taking a bit of a hammering and the price sliding, but I think this is the perfect opportunity to be stocking up. Very grateful to be given another chance.

Thanks to this forum, its very informative and have learnt a lot. Keep it up!

Ripple Netherlands‏ @RippleNL

FollowFollow @RippleNL

More

Ripple Netherlands Retweeted Rabobank

Confirmed: Dutch multinational Bank @Rabobank Group today confirmed tests with @Ripple's Interledger solution (most likely xCurrent). Ripple was Rabobank's first Blockchain pilot: https://twitter.com/RippleNL/status/880386248627585024 … @cjhuls, could you elaborate on @JOostdijck's Q?

Ripple Netherlands added,

RabobankVerified account @Rabobank

Replying to @JOostdijck

Hi goeie vraag, er zijn nog issues die opgelost moeten worden. Momenteel onderzoeken we een nieuw Ripple product. Tot zover de informatie die ik heb . ^Tamara

1:17 PM - 26 Jan 2018

Do you think there is a low point with btc, where xrp just stops correlating with it?  Like if BTC were to drop to 5k, at what point does it stop dragging everything else down.  I know its a very broad question, but interested to hear any theories.