RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

6 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

Taking my coins to spent them to...???

robin hood???

It’s a crypto market. I’m not sure how everything will work out but I’ve used their services before. They do transfer exactly the amount you put in which is cool.

From technical analysis I see a continuation of the downtrend till end of january where we will test our long standing support line at 1$. Here I expect a great fight between the bulls and the bears where the bulls will hopefully win. As there will be no new news on the weekend and because of all the FUD I am selling my zerps and rebuying at 1$ support line.

1 minute ago, dabaker56 said:

basically ripple has declared war on every space within the cryptoverse.

XRP vs BTC for payments

Codius vs Ethereum for smart contracts

and based on stefan thomas's comments about niche coins they are going after everything else as well

no wonder there is so much overriding fear out there

#xrpthestandard for everything crypto.

Things just happen when you throw such a professional team together. It's like this (guess who is who):

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

6 hours ago, CliffyB said:

i first bought in at about $1,20. then bought all the way up to $3, then tried to buy the way down only for shapeshift to screw me with my ETH transfer.

Sad to see so much doom and gloom around all the threads popping up. Ripple and XRP are on the cusp of something truly unbelievable.

No other crypto is currently being used institutionally like XRP is proposing to do, and being tested to do right now.

That bloomberg article went on about that anonymous bank exec who cited regulations and the real reason why they wouldnt use XRP. Ripple probably saw that stumbling block, as in case in point with the Q4 report establishing a custody type platform, which if i am correct kind of negates the regulatory concern.

Anyway, it literally is either to the moon or the dump. But you buy the ticket you take the ride, and i'd rather go big than go home.

Don't worry man, I initially invested .70 BTC when XRP was around 5300 satoshis. Since September to December was .70 BTC decreased to only .13 BTC when XRP decreased to only 1130 satoshis. I really felt sad watching everything increased but the coin I was holding continously decreasing. Believe me, if I were allowed to buy only one coin that would be definitely XRP. Do you know why XRP decreased in value? The guys at coinbase.com was helpless because everyone was selling  BTC and ETH for XRP and they were really paniced, that is why that announced that they would not be adding any new coins soon, just like they denied they would add BCH  but later added BCH. Then, the guys influenced or controlled coinmarketcap.com to exclude the Korean exchange rates for pricing the XRP on coinmarketcap.com, whilst they do not exclude Korean rates for other coins. All that mean, they are all paniced and trying to prevent the rise of XRP but it will not work. 

2 minutes ago, Mukremin said:

Don't worry man, I initially invested .70 BTC when XRP was around 5300 satoshis. Since September to December was .70 BTC decreased to only .13 BTC when XRP decreased to only 1130 satoshis. I really felt sad watching everything increased but the coin I was holding continously decreasing. Believe me, if I were allowed to buy only one coin that would be definitely XRP. Do you know why XRP decreased in value? The guys at coinbase.com was helpless because everyone was selling  BTC and ETH for XRP and they were really paniced, that is why that announced that they would not be adding any new coins soon, just like they denied they would add BCH  but later added BCH. Then, the guys influenced or controlled coinmarketcap.com to exclude the Korean exchange rates for pricing the XRP on coinmarketcap.com, whilst they do not exclude Korean rates for other coins. All that mean, they are all paniced and trying to prevent the rise of XRP but it will not work. 

Hmm I wonder if there's any truth in this or just conspiracy thinking. It makes sense, but I still find it hard to believe.

1 minute ago, DQA said:

Hmm I wonder if there's any truth in this or just conspiracy thinking. It makes sense, but I still find it hard to believe.

What if you were in the shoes of a Bank or an enterprise. Think that you want to do business and transfer money, which coin would you use to transfer your money? BTC? ETH? The moment you buy BTC to send may suddenly drop 20% before you send it and it may cost you more expensive during the time to see your transaction is extecuted. Behind most of the coins except a few of them such as Omise, a company itself, there is not a company or enterprise who can deal with you and devise solutions. Now, clearly think of the pluses that XRP has. The company, multinational offices, the softwares, deals with other enterprises, etc, etc. Calm down, patient pays off. If you are not patient enough, that nothing helps. I waited four months to see the price up.

28 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

Things just happen when you throw such a professional team together. It's like this (guess who is who):

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

I dunno... I see half a group standing under a piece of heavy machinery without hardhats and those that know better standing off to the side AND wearing hardhats...

43 minutes ago, dabaker56 said:

basically ripple has declared war on every space within the cryptoverse.

XRP vs BTC for payments

Codius vs Ethereum for smart contracts

and based on stefan thomas's comments about niche coins they are going after everything else as well

no wonder there is so much overriding fear out there

#xrpthestandard for everything crypto.

And now add the ILP guess who going to profit most on it definetly not ETH or BTC

32 minutes ago, rippleTrade said:

From technical analysis I see a continuation of the downtrend till end of january where we will test our long standing support line at 1$. Here I expect a great fight between the bulls and the bears where the bulls will hopefully win. As there will be no new news on the weekend and because of all the FUD I am selling my zerps and rebuying at 1$ support line.

Agreed.  Bottom 0.7-0.9, next high $8-10, pullback to $3-5, back up to $25-40 etc.

Hold tight and do not panic sell while the price is in the crapper.  Remember why you bought XRP in the first place;  in hopes that it will be your ticket to a better tomorrow.  Are you willing to sell your ticket so quickly when all signs point that it may actually lead to some happier place?   Don't know about you, but I'll be holding mine until the moment I arrive to the promised land.  Not sure what that place is going to look like, but I'm fairly certain that it won't look like today.

11 minutes ago, Mercury said:

I dunno... I see half a group standing under a piece of heavy machinery without hardhats and those that know better standing off to the side AND wearing hardhats...

My intention was only to show that you don't use a "SuperDig" (=BTC, ETH, ...coin) that is apparently made for the sandbox when you deal with real world use-cases. Of course a SuperDig is fun, but it's limited in its function. You use professional tools made by a professional team that can support you when you have to deal with large-scale environments :) 

Edited by DavyJones

It’s still above €1 on Gatehub. Gatehub I tell ya! I remember aeons ago (December) when XRP mooned to soar above one effing Euro. And it’s still effing there. JESUS!

Ima HODLMYNERF.

You better do too you Chickens! No, not you @RegalChicken ? 

You’ve heard of S T F U? I’ve got a new one for you.

MTFU! Geddit?

Edited by Guest
asterisks lolol