RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 hour ago, mariusthegreat said:

Baby steps ?

IMG_1349.PNG

^^ That smiley says it all. They know about XRP and the current situation. I have no doubt that their test will be positive. And I have at least less doubt in the long run XRP will make the difference. 

I always have this picture in my mind of the banker that wants to transfer the money via xcurrent and is asked by the system:

"Your $1.2B order is ready to be processed in 3.4 seconds. Do you want to use XRP? 
You safe $3,947.23 [Y/N]"

15 minutes ago, WrathofKahneman said:

Were Starbucks to adopt XRP  I would immediately go buy several mammoth  frappacini-things.

15 minutes ago, WrathofKahneman said:

Were Starbucks to adopt XRP  I would immediately go buy several mammoth  frappacini-things.

make mine a cuppa-chino

basically ripple has declared war on every space within the cryptoverse.

XRP vs BTC for payments

Codius vs Ethereum for smart contracts

and based on stefan thomas's comments about niche coins they are going after everything else as well

no wonder there is so much overriding fear out there

#xrpthestandard for everything crypto.

45 minutes ago, bachmama said:

I always have this picture in my mind of the banker that wants to transfer the money via xcurrent and is asked by the system:

"Your $1.2B order is ready to be processed in 3.4 seconds. Do you want to use XRP? 
You safe $3,947.23 [Y/N]"

And the banker answers "No":

The system afterwards prints out 4 pages of xml for manual review and correction by hand according to the correspondent bank requirements. Afterwards the banker has to consult Joe for final verification, but unfortunately Joe left early today ...

:lol: