RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Reading a post on the top ten mistakes of an investor... these stood out to me and i tell people number 8 constantly.

#8 Be Traditional

Most people are making investment decisions using traditional methods and means for analysis. I don’t know too many people that are still popping a cassette in to their Walkman but that way of listening to music could be considered modern compared to how some people analyze stocks. Successful traders are using modern methods and powerful software to find and execute trading opportunities.

#9 Trade with Fear

Fear is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The golfer who is afraid of hitting his or her ball in to the water hazard often does. The race car driver who fears hitting the wall has a greater chance of crashing and getting hurt. This is the power of focus and traders who succeed put their focus on success rather than a fear of losing.

#10 Expect that Success Will Come to Them

As Yoda once said, “Do or do not, there is no try.” By now my kids are sick of hearing me tell them this but the message is simple. You don’t get successful at anything by trying, you must make success happen. Success does not care how nice a person you are, it is attracted to hard work and determination.

6 minutes ago, Old-Gregg said:

Now I see why it makes sense. Joel Katz mentioned there will be 2 household name announcement. Starbucks looks like they can use some XRPs for real.

1) They operate worldwide and crossborder payments is costing them a lot of money to repatriate back to the States.

2) They pay their suppliers all over the world. Some of the suppliers comes from the most remote Africa and the currency pairs sucks. XRP can solve this for them and cheaply too.

3) Their Corporate treasury can now hold XRP and release all the locked capital in many countries. XRP can provide on demand liquidity anytime, anywhere in 4 seconds.

4) Starbucks involves high volume but low value products. They can accept XRPs as payment because the transaction fee is soooo low.

Starbucks bottom line is not doing very well for the past quarters, they need to cut these costs fast

1 minute ago, 1xrp1 said:

Now I see why it makes sense. Joel Katz mentioned there will be 2 household name announcement. Starbucks looks like they can use some XRPs for real.

1) They operate worldwide and crossborder payments is costing them a lot of money to repatriate back to the States.

2) They pay their suppliers all over the world. Some of the suppliers comes from the most remote Africa and the currency pairs sucks. XRP can solve this for them and cheaply too.

3) Their Corporate treasury can now hold XRP and release all the locked capital in many countries. XRP can provide on demand liquidity anytime, anywhere in 4 seconds.

4) Starbucks involves high volume but low value products. They can accept XRPs as payment because the transaction fee is soooo low.

Starbucks bottom line is not doing very well for the past quarters, they need to cut these costs fast

At least Schulz is savvy enought to know that Bitcoin does not work as a payment method.  Encouraging.