RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, SAMER said:

we are mooning i think 

I don't think I share your definition of "mooning".

7 minutes ago, JoelQuinn said:

Facebook and now Airbnb

It’s things like this that give me confidence in Ripple’s future.  They’re both Andreessen Horowitz companies.  Andreessen Horowitz is invested in Ripple.  American Express is using Ripple.  Business is conducted first and foremost by relationships.  Doors are opened into other companies by the people you know.

When I was pitching my startup to an investor years ago, he had me meet with the social media company he was also invested in.  The expectation was that we would be working together.  The networks Ripple already has access to blow every other project out of the water.

Just now, KarlHungus said:

It’s things like this that give me confidence in Ripple’s future.  They’re both Andreessen Horowitz companies.  Andreessen Horowitz is invested in Ripple.  American Express is using Ripple.  Business is conducted first and foremost by relationships.  Doors are opened into other companies by the people you know.

When I was pitching my startup to an investor years ago, he had me meet with the social media company he was also invested in.  The expectation was that we would be working together.  The networks Ripple already has access to blow every other project out of the water.

Well said, could not agree more. Many people underestimate the power of relationships in the business. 

7 minutes ago, stvv said:

Explains why there is no announcement from Ripple, somehow

they announce their partnership in october 2017 this is old news

Ripple announced today that Bexs Banco, Credit Agricole, Cuallix, Currencies Direct, dLocal, IFX, Krungsri, RAKBANK, and TransferGo, among others, have joined RippleNet. Now more than 100 financial institutions, including banks, payments providers and more, use Ripple’s blockchain technology.

4 minutes ago, dabaker56 said:

they announce their partnership in october 2017 this is old news

Ripple announced today that Bexs Banco, Credit Agricole, Cuallix, Currencies Direct, dLocal, IFX, Krungsri, RAKBANK, and TransferGo, among others, have joined RippleNet. Now more than 100 financial institutions, including banks, payments providers and more, use Ripple’s blockchain technology.

Yeah I missed that. It's just weird that Credit Agricole comes with this announcement today then...