Jump to content
RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

at the moment only xCurrent

Edit source:

 

later on when the crypto world get regulated u will see them using xrp   it will be an easy call 

Edited by SAMER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a French native I read both the English and the French press releases. It's quite sad that they omitted to include the last sentence of the French in the English one :

"Ce test se déroulera pendant 6 mois avant une généralisation de l’offre sur l’ensemble du territoire."

Meaning: This test will be run during 6 months before making the offer available on the whole country. 

Quite sad its xCurrent though.

It may be why Ripple does not speak about it (which is also sad imo). 

Edited by Ceremore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wob said:

"....and Ripple HAVE TO COMMUNICATE about it, like right now". Exactly! Publicity wise...it's a gift!

So, if Ripple aren't pushing it - one has to wonder why? 

Timezone perhaps? The US west coast is just waking up ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perhaps the farmers would sit up and take notice if they herd it from a bull (pun intended) and a chicken crowed about it (pun intended again)
The Chicken has been on vacation this week and the Bull just left for one....looks like everyone needs a vacation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wob said:

"....and Ripple HAVE TO COMMUNICATE about it, like right now". Exactly! Publicity wise...it's a gift!

So, if Ripple aren't pushing it - one has to wonder why? 

Well, it is still early in CA.  Let them have their coffee first. :)

Edited by John_Buh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Up, down, sideways, inside out. Don't worry about it. 
We wait for the long term. We HODL!!
I think this is what everyone has forgotten...no matter what the price does, HODL.

I'll say it again...i came in to XRP with a 10 year plan...i haven't sold a single zerp...not even "on the dips" to increase my stack. Seems more people lose money that way than gain money.

Look at the fundamentals of XRP, then look at the market. See the disconnect?

Just stop...and HODL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, ecent said:

Timezone perhaps? The US west coast is just waking up ... 

hehehe....valid point! :lazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, buckor said:
48 minutes ago, rainbowhunter said:
Perhaps the farmers would sit up and take notice if they herd it from a bull (pun intended) and a chicken crowed about it (pun intended again)

The Chicken has been on vacation this week and the Bull just left for one....looks like everyone needs a vacation.

Yes me to, off to Madrid for a few days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, buckor said:

I think this is what everyone has forgotten...no matter what the price does, HODL.

I'll say it again...i came in to XRP with a 10 year plan...i haven't sold a single zerp...not even "on the dips" to increase my stack. Seems more people lose money that way than gain money.

Look at the fundamentals of XRP, then look at the market. See the disconnect?

Just stop...and HODL.

 

Yosemite_Sam_by_chaosengine77.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, buckor said:

I think this is what everyone has forgotten...no matter what the price does, HODL.

I'll say it again...i came in to XRP with a 10 year plan...i haven't sold a single zerp...not even "on the dips" to increase my stack. Seems more people lose money that way than gain money.

Look at the fundamentals of XRP, then look at the market. See the disconnect?

Just stop...and HODL.

Very well said... I'm with you my brother! Things will look a lot different in 5 to 10 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick tech question, has anyone read anything about Ripple being able to increase their scalability in the future? I'm just curious because if it were to take over something like swift would 1500 TPS be enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...