RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, stvv said:

Any idea why Ripple didn't announce it? Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling Ripple is not well known in Europe (I mean everyone has heard about Bitcoin, it's very different for Ripple) . I'm from Belgium and I don't have a perfect view over the media in Europe, but in Belgium the only cryptocurrency the major media-outlets talk about is Bitcoin. News like this might help to attract interest imo.

Indeed.  In Switzerland you never hear mention of anything but Bitcoin.

1 minute ago, stvv said:

Any idea why Ripple didn't announce it? Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling Ripple is not well known in Europe (I mean everyone has heard about Bitcoin, it's very different for Ripple) . I'm from Belgium and I don't have a perfect view over the media in Europe, but in Belgium the only cryptocurrency the major media-outlets talk about is Bitcoin. News like this might help to attract interest imo.

Hi stvv, I live in Norway and it is the same here and I agree, most people have only heard of bitcoin, they dont even know about blockchain..

1 minute ago, mariusthegreat said:

Hi stvv, I live in Norway and it is the same here and I agree, most people have only heard of bitcoin, they dont even know about blockchain..

Here in the UK if you mention Bitcoin people look at me as if I am from Mars! Never mind mentioning blockchain and ALT coins :fool:

58 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

I like this post.... because it is completely true that it is dangerous. It may lead newbs like me to invest a little bit more because of confidence built.
I haven`t done that... however.. I have to say.. both the DUF and the FUD slowed down my eagerness to buy more XRPs.  Im sitting on 2500 XRPs now , AVG 2.05 USD, and my intention is to NOT buy more at this point. I need more real facts and results.

True facts (guys have you ever seen the guy on youtube making the "TRUE FACTS" videos ?... just hilarious... just youtube: "TRUE FACTS ABOUT THE OCTOPUS".

appreciate that, but by the time we get real facts and results you will feel its too expensive to buy