RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

15 minutes ago, Lolux123 said:

Anyone noticing the constant stream of buys on Bitstamp? Every few seconds there is an order filled for 2000 xrp for the last hour.

5a6ab366ad8a6_ScreenShot2018-01-25at9_48_08PM.png.d45190ac39b4ea58c7e806a541ceac64.png5a6ab4ef83c20_ScreenShot2018-01-25at9_54_46PM.png.2dc28f0e212aa72513becbe3859610b3.png

Okay now this is really picking up pace. Could this be manipulation, or is this a whale finding his buy in price?

Autobots playing their game. Buy Sell buy sell Buy Sell buy sell Buy Sell buy sell Buy Sell buy sell Buy Sell buy sell Buy Sell buy sell Buy Sell buy sell.

3 hours ago, Pineapple said:

anyone using binance advanced exchange and loose the option to change coins at the top? mine keeps disappearing and idk why no matter if i use chrome or safari. 

Working fine for me

24 minutes ago, mariusthegreat said:

Lets be honest with ourselves:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-25/why-banks-don-t-want-ripple-s-80-bln-of-digital-money-video

Im in shock, 10-15 transactions since october.. caulix

That can't possibly be true according to Ripple leaders. Not when Bitso volumes are increasing???!

Untitled.jpg.65fee12c7b6646299626025a5fadcf89.jpg

23 minutes ago, mariusthegreat said:

Lets be honest with ourselves:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-25/why-banks-don-t-want-ripple-s-80-bln-of-digital-money-video

Im in shock, 10-15 transactions since october.. caulix

This seems to be a very well made piece of FUD. They should have interviewed some real users. I've been doing 10+ XRP transactions a month. Works smoothly even without the "10 largest banks in the world". So, this is a marathon in a heavily manipulated market. Choose carefully what you are going to believe. 

1 minute ago, rom said:

This seems to be a very well made piece of FUD. They should have interviewed some real users. I've been doing 10+ XRP transactions a month. Works smoothly even without the "10 largest banks in the world". So, this is a marathon in a heavily manipulated market. Choose carefully what you are going to believe. 

Jeez! I think FUD is the only word some people know

It is not FUD! Do some research

VP of Product @ Ripple has come out and said that the product is still in beta and not officially released!

8 hours ago, dabaker56 said:

when i hear anonymous sources in an article like this i immediately disregard it

i mean i understand why a whistleblower would need to remain anonymous

but why would some bank exec saying his bank would never use XRP need too unless it wasn't true?

have the balls to put your name on it.

Taking that stance is fine, so long as you apply it to all articles - including the positive ones, or posts on here where on no basis whatsoever, or supposed 'research' people write a load of baseless junk and say therefore XRP will be worth $..... by end of 2018.