RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

3 hours ago, automatic said:

Now we do the same thing we were doing in November - chill out in good company and shoot the sh it while the rocket is getting refueled.

Crypto market has ADD.  Now that the price has pulled back, Ripple is out of the news and fudster and lambo crowds out of xrp chat.  XRP price is 20% lower now than it was prior to MG announcement.  Two new partnerships were announced today, Weiss gave XRP a crappy rating, and yet the price didn't budge.  The only explanation for the absence of movement is that absolutely no one is paying attention;  collective 5-second attention spans are focused elsewhere. 

In the meantime as noone is looking, XRP fundamentals are getting stronger.  This is the exact scenario that played out last summer/fall and culminated in the December launch.  Don't know about you, but I'm starting to get that warm fuzzy feeling once again.  Destination coordinates have been entered and locked in;  time it seems is the only variable at this point...

I am warm and fuzzy all over mate so yes I am warm and fuzzy about xrp too. 

4 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

I have to admit that it is not that huge fun atm to be an xrp hodler. But those impatient selling now will slap themselves every day in the future... And say.. I knew the story of greg. Why i am sucxh a *******.. 

XRP has stabilized at $1,3/1,4. It will take weeks for it to muster the momentum to reach a new peak and stay there. It’s a waiting game for sure, but many holder are way too optimistic.  

I am not sure if it's because I am about to get to go home for the first time in a year, or my natural urge  to always look on the optimistic  side, but I am happy with the progress of the Xrapid/Xrp project. 

They have companies signed up and using it. They have more in the pipeline as mentioned. I presently do not see anyother project even close to having real world use on this scale.

3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

We all have only 3 state of minds here. Overexcited/ maniac when it goes up.  Severe depression when it goes down. Bored when it goes sideways. 

Yep, life is hard for a crypto-investor. 

At least the old resistance seems to be new support... 

3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

We all have only 3 state of minds here. Overexcited/ maniac when it goes up.  Severe depression when it goes down. Bored when it goes sideways. 

Yep, life is hard for a crypto-investor. 

Tough life indeed. 

16 minutes ago, Jafabibe said:

Unless VISA come with their project by that time and that will be quiet a big hit for Xrapid/XRP :/

I'm not sure why? Visa is focused on B2B and payments flowing around its ecosystem. Ripple is aiming top-down at SWIFT to disrupt the entire xBorder bank-to-bank architecture. They'll interoperate. Competition is going to be between VISA and Ripple powered payment processors (eg. AMEX), rather than directly between Ripple and Visa. That is, Ripple can backrun everything else from SWIFT down to C2B payments. But it doesn't seem as though VISA B2B is going to be able to do the same.

13 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

I'm not sure why? Visa is focused on B2B and payments flowing around its ecosystem. Ripple is aiming top-down at SWIFT to disrupt the entire xBorder bank-to-bank architecture. They'll interoperate. Competition is going to be between VISA and Ripple powered payment processors (eg. AMEX), rather than directly between Ripple and Visa. That is, Ripple can backrun everything else from SWIFT down to C2B payments. But it doesn't seem as though VISA B2B is going to be able to do the same.

I think that if VISA goes with B2B its just a small step for them to aim for SWIFT replacement as well. VISA is super well established and has tons of good connection with Banks. So it might cause some turbulence in Ripples future i still believe we have a head-start at this we are already being tested so we have like 6-12 month head-start before them.