RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Wouldn't take much for the price to rise substantially on Kraken (Euros)

image.png.14d14ddbe3ecf884cf4b13da8e810703.png

Just no buying power at the moment.

Really hoping that we can start to see the price slowly get to 1.4 Euros over the next week or two.

With CoinSquare around the corner and maybe another announcement next week we may start to see prices rise and stick to a higher level than now.

Coinbase will need to take note and I truly believe that XRP will be next in line.

Lets just see over the next few weeks what price XRP can get to!

Edited by DaftPunk
Typo!

3 minutes ago, DaftPunk said:

Wouldn't take much for the price to rise substantially on Kraken (Euros)

image.png.14d14ddbe3ecf884cf4b13da8e810703.png

Just no buying power at the moment.

Really hoping that we can start to see the price slowly get to 1.4 Euros over the next week or two.

With CoinSquare around the corner and maybe another announcement next week we may start to see prices rise and stick to a higher level than now.

Coinbase will need to take note and I truly believe that XRP will be next in line.

Lets just see over the next few weeks what price XRP can get to!

Ok wait... I will buy it up... 

Dunno if everyone's already seen this. But this guy has a point. I've never seen this article despiteit being from nasdaq and actually has researched and explains the first fundamental (and pivotal) differences between XRP and other CCs.

Yes I know it's from 5th of Jan. Still good to see this type of publicity from big market names.

You know, banks are going to jump on the XRP pony whatever happens.

Even if Ripple achieve this around the wrong way as such. To me it looks like retail and financial institutions  will blaze the way. Once the savings are laid bare for all the banks to see. when they see these bank accounts getting loaded up with mone saved by xrapid and XRP, they will jump on that pony!:)

1 minute ago, Spunkmeyer said:

Even if Ripple achieve this around the wrong way as such. To me it looks like retail and financial institutions  will blaze the way. Once the savings are laid bare for all the banks to see. when they see these bank accounts getting loaded up with mone saved by xrapid and XRP, they will jump on that pony!:)

If the banks smell money, they will come around.  It takes them a LONG time to do anything.  The early adoption will come from more nimble sectors and players.

1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

If the banks smell money, they will come around.  It takes them a LONG time to do anything.  The early adoption will come from more nimble sectors and players.

Thanks man for translating :))))

16 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

Unless VISA come with their project by that time and that will be quiet a big hit for Xrapid/XRP :/