RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

I'm so pumped.  My brain has been going crazy these past few days and I'm really bullish about the future.  Has anyone been following the mobile payments developments in China?  Baidu and PayPal, links to Alipay and MoneyGram, WeChat????  BofA API gateway opening for Europe, Middle East, and Africa??  There seems to be so much Fintech action it's nuts and to think that Ripple will play in a small amount gets my loins in a bunch.

1 minute ago, Nouknitouk said:

thanks for the answers about XLM everyone! I particularly liked pickleRick's response lol

Everyone jumping on the Stellar Moon Train now?

Just now, Johntheripple said:

Yea, via btc , im sorry i messed up :)))

no issues! I guess its ok to go through BTC.. the problem is when you want to sell... if you go through BTC then technicall you affect your value in USD if BTC is worth sh*t. or maybe im looking at this the wrong way.

2 hours ago, Old-Gregg said:

Ughhhh... No more TA the chart has been the same for like 4 days now.... if we see movement then lets talk lol

Charts are visual words for those interested in it. Plenty of people in here say actual words that are meaningless. 

9 minutes ago, Coinzee said:

Everyone jumping on the Stellar Moon Train now?

If you'd invested in both Alibaba and Amazon, you'd make money on both.

Whilst my XRP stack remains untouched and has been since my initial investment (June last year), diversification IS smart.

Also, you're not going to hurt XRP's feelings by buying other coins.

14 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

no issues! I guess its ok to go through BTC.. the problem is when you want to sell... if you go through BTC then technicall you affect your value in USD if BTC is worth sh*t. or maybe im looking at this the wrong way.

Nah, it really doesn't matter what BTC (or XBT on Kraken) is worth, so long as it's relatively stable at that moment. You only have to hold the BTC for as long as it takes you to convert them to USD. Unless BTC is crashing at the very moment you're doing it, you won't lose much due to the exchange, no matter what the price is.

Edited by philwynk

Just now, Lawsuit said:

If you'd invested in both Alibaba and Amazon, you'd make money on both.

Whilst my XRP stack remains untouched and has been since my initial investment (June last year), diversification IS smart.

Also, you're not going to hurt XRP's feelings by buying other coins.

There are a few good coins out there. XRP is the best, of course, but once you hit your goal number, it's good to diversify. 

Just now, Nouknitouk said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-25/why-banks-don-t-want-ripple-s-80-bln-of-digital-money-video?cmpId=flipboard.... 

oh lord... looks like the guy talking is doing it with a gun on his head... he looked super stressed... the whole thing is weird.  Is it just me ? Im trying to look at this completely cold but.. man ... its weird.

This guy is turrrrible.  Looks like he was begging them not to scroll his name at the bottom of the screen