RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Why do people look at everything so negatively? At the end of it “moon or no moon” the news doesn’t change, it is still good news and it doesn’t just disappear, it moulds into all of the previous news to form the strongest foundation out of any crypto i know! Try and build a pyramid from the point upwards! It will most likely fall and crumble. 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, rippleTrade said:

Let's talk only about XRP and XLM:

IBM and Stripe vs. MoneyGram and Cualifix

What's more impressive? Is it 5x times more impressive (diff. in marketcap)

There are several possibilities why you write this. But none of them says something positive about you.. 

3 minutes ago, rippleTrade said:

Let's talk only about XRP and XLM:

IBM and Stripe vs. MoneyGram and Cualifix

What's more impressive? Is it 5x times more impressive (diff. in marketcap)

IBM is a HUGE company, one of the biggest in the world, Strip compare to Cualifix..meh

Valid points. 

I suppose what I am saying (and I am not trying to come accross as negative), is that we have great deals in place, and real live testing is happening. The board members, the Cryptographers, Chris Larsen on the tech board for the IMF!, all fundamentals for a strong company are there, yet when we release good news, the price goes down? Or it does not move at all. 

Then we have XLM news and guess what, the price rises, A LOT!

Surely we need to ask questions and discuss what on earth is going on?

Its not negativity, its discussion. I have been in since 0.18, so I am not hurting per se. I want this company to suceed. I move abroad with my fiance and due to certain issues I still have to be paid back into my UK account. It takes anywhere up to 2 weeks, which is ridiculous! So what this company is trying to achieve hits home to me.

I am only asking questions, thats all.

Peace.

Just now, rippleTrade said:

Easiest thing to do is to block someone. I am not selling XRP and I am really bullish on them. But XLM has a shot It may be worth investing something in them aswell.

No. Bad fundamentals, bad leader. Even if XLM increases in value I do not trust they will be successful in the long term, therefore I will never invest a penny there.

Aren’t they just asking normal questions around why XLM moves and XRP not?

My answers:

- XLM is better perceived in crypto space

- They have some good news going and where priced very low.

- The whole aspect of Jed owning shitload of XLM. The so called Non-profit organization etc will become clear for the mass when XLM get’s in top 5 zone by media

Just now, CryptoGerrie said:

Aren’t they just asking normal questions around why XLM moves and XRP not?

My answers:

- XLM is better perceived in crypto space

- They have some good news going and where priced very low.

- The whole aspect of Jed owning shitload of XLM. The so called Non-profit organization etc will become clear for the mass when XLM get’s in top 5 zone by media

Thank you for responding, and yes that was all I was asking, I was trying to encourage debate.

And yeah, have been reading Jed does not have the best of reputations...

Reading this helped me to put the lack of price moment in the last couple of days into perspective and chill out this morning: https://www.ccn.com/ripple-announces-two-new-partnerships-with-financial-service-firms/ Fundamentals and outlook is great, Ripple is delivering on partnerships, use case is demonstrated and real world adoption is happening, what are we stressing for?

2 minutes ago, CT99 said:

Reading this helped me to put the lack of price moment in the last couple of days into perspective and chill out this morning: https://www.ccn.com/ripple-announces-two-new-partnerships-with-financial-service-firms/ Fundamentals and outlook is great, Ripple is delivering on partnerships, use case is demonstrated and real world adoption is happening, what are we stressing for?

Just what's needed. I'm holding for a long time, just competitive/ against XLM lol

39 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

do you even xrp bro.jpg

Ohhhh, come on he has a point, I only own XRP but still see Stellar has a lot going for it. Cute picture though.

Edited by BriteBlue

16 minutes ago, CT99 said:

Patience will win this game. Something many youngsters dont have. 

Edited by RippleSider