RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

stripe is exciting. Any other big firms onboard stellar?

Let's face it, stellar could succeed. They are not centralized, are seen as more cool in the crypto investor eyes and work with IBM and stripe. 

It's not a given XRP will win.

2 hours ago, bayarea510 said:

Debating if I should buy now or wait until Friday. Decisions. Decisions.

I would say, buy 50% now and 50% in Friday around the BTC future settlement. Probably makes you feel more comfortable ?

Both with limit orders. 

Accumulate and Hold!

3 minutes ago, rippleTrade said:

stripe is exciting. Any other big firms onboard stellar?

Let's face it, stellar could succeed. They are not centralized, are seen as more cool in the crypto investor eyes and work with IBM and stripe. 

It's not a given XRP will win.

Man.. You should better do some research. Who is holding most lumen and so on... Very cool... 

6 minutes ago, rippleTrade said:

Let's face it, stellar could succeed.

In the face of this history of the founder and company, I don’t see how: http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/ 

Thanks go to @HODLMYNERF for locating this (I can see us reposting this a LOT!).

Edited by Pablo

Time will tell all, either XRP will lose all value, or it will be widely accepted and become as mainstream as peanut-butter milkshake and shoot through the roof. We just need to sit and wait, probably the 2 worst things ever put in a sentence, but what choice do we have

4 hours ago, eddiebrock said:

This is huge. They can compete with Coinbase once they get established.

Yes, this will certainly push Coinbase to get there *** moving!

If XLM takes over XRP, XRP is dead ...

Im sorry to say this becuase I really want XRP to suceed, but again, publicity, technology etc and it does absoloutley nothing. All of these silly price predictions, I think EOY $2.50 MAX ! 

I will hold, and hopefully they will be more than just magic beans which they are at the moment (i think you guys can tell I am losing faith..)

jed is bitter about ripple, but I doubt he will make the same mistake with stellar. About Mt. Gox that wasn't his doing. I still like XRP more than XLM but let's be honest there's a lot of good competition in the crypto space.

2 people blocked just from this page, building my portfolio brilliant.

Just now, mariusthegreat said:

If XLM takes over XRP, XRP is dead ...

Im sorry to say this becuase I really want XRP to suceed, but again, publicity, technology etc and it does absoloutley nothing. All of these silly price predictions, I think EOY $2.50 MAX ! 

I will hold, and hopefully they will be more than just magic beans which they are at the moment (i think you guys can tell I am losing faith..)

You are really confused.. And maybe frightened. Just look at xrps position in the financial world and compare this to some fancy rocket sprites. 

Everything going fine for xrp. 

P. S. Who works for stellar? Is there a team of real pros like in ripple? 

2 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

You are really confused.. And maybe frightened. Just look at xrps position in the financial world and compare this to some fancy rocket sprites. 

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! 

1 minute ago, RippleSider said:

Confused yes, why? Because I understand how the technology works.

Confused, yes? Because XRP releases news, partenships etc, and nothing happens.

XLM mentions IBM, and now Pay-Pal may take them on board and their price moves unlike ours.

Frightened, no. Just doesnt make any sense, I am a fundamentals guy, and the fundamentals are strong.