RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/910032/ripple-bitcoin-ethereum-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-cash-centralised

I have a question. When it comes to blockchain, who said that it needs to be decentralized? Do people believe that Bitcoin is the only form of blockchain? To me, It is a DISTRIBUTED digital ledger that can be accessed by ANYONE. The distribution (and this is in my opinion) does not need to be 100% decentralized. It needs to have a redundant infrastructure that cannot be MANIPULATED without changing the chain or being recognized by the DISTRIBUTED nodes. If Ripplenet was made up of a group of Nodes that were owned by 200 random people.... Why would this be any different? As long as we the people of the intertubes can go and see that the consensus factor is correct and transactions are not being manipulated, then to me blockchain is doing its job.

Also when will people who play in the stock market stop pretending like they understand what is going on here?

2 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

Maybe whales pumping and dumping there for a change ??

Stellar is going up because they've had several solid pieces of news this week (as well as their roadmap being released yesterday)

I wish people would stop blaming whales when their investment isn't performing as well as another investment. 

There are over 1400 choices as a crypto investor - sometimes your choices will be on the receiving ends of dips whilst others are on a surge.

Whale chat is tired.

3 minutes ago, Lawsuit said:

Stellar is going up because they've had several solid pieces of news this week (as well as their roadmap being released yesterday)

I wish people would stop blaming whales when their investment isn't performing as well as another investment. 

There are over 1400 choices as a crypto investor - sometimes your choices will be on the receiving ends of dips whilst others are on a surge.

Whale chat is tired.

every single crypto have a roadmap i even have one for my self

Just now, SAMER said:

Does anyone have both XRP and XLM in their portfolio ? does anyone know where one can buy XLM from USD direcly without going through XBT ? (not that im interested in buying... just curious.. as I see Kraken only offers XLM from XBT)

thanks!

1 minute ago, SAMER said:

Cool, you're paraphrasing a portion of my statement to rebut it. Ignoring the other relevant points regarding their news.

And yes, every single crypto does have a roadmap - just as most cryptos tend to pump for a bit when an updated or annual one is released.