RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Here’s the main gist of the article. For those who don’t see the problem with the Bloomberg article, I ask you to read carefully:

“Banks balked” - Which banks? Source?

”They said” - Who said? Source?

”According to an executive in the cross border payment industry...” (who is not named). Who is this “exec”? Why the reluctance to go on the record? It’s obvious: this exec is clearly someone who is directly competing with Ripple. S/he can’t go on record because they will then have to substantiate their nonsense.

The problem for the journalists is that if they said something like “Ripple’s competitors think Ripple will fail” then you have a very different (and not so exciting) article.

Just about every paragraph starts with a negative comment or quote from a competitor. The whole thing looks like a not so subtle attempt at FUD written/funded by Ripple’s competitors.

Yeah agreed.. Most of the recent articles are FUD by ppl competing against or don't like ripple's growth.

Look at the progress that Ripple has made for the past 6 months...

Everyone were complaining that no one will use XRP.. Now we have 4 partners Piloting.. This list will not stop here.. Its going to be bigger and bigger in the days to come..

XRP has a enterprise ready application that is used to solve a real USE CASE in production.. 

Don't get disappointed by looking at the price daily.. Look at the accomplishments that Ripple has made so far.. No other coin can stand near it.. thats why you can see lot of Articles that states that XRP shouldn't be considered as a Crypto Currency.. Because the competitors are scared about the rate Ripple ecosystem is scaling and the rate at which they are adding new partners... I am happy that I have invested on XRP which is backed by a solid leaders and team.. 

I am waiting to see Ripple replacing SWIFT.. :bb:

Just used Venmo for the first time in a couple weeks and this is new. They’re owned by PayPal. Anyone know of they’re linked up with any blockchain network, or can we start some good old fashioned speculation? 

Edit: so i tried it and it displayed a second countdown clock and my money was in my capital one account within 60 seconds. Used Venmo for over a year and it’s NEVER been this fast. Excited because it feels like finally, the future is here! And I can Actually move money instantly. And also because if this is XRP in action it kicks ***! 

226F6C11-3EBA-42E1-A939-7372F4D01569.png

Edited by Marlon

32 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

Yeh its hardly a positive article but does it just have to be dismissed as fud purely because of that? 

when i hear anonymous sources in an article like this i immediately disregard it

i mean i understand why a whistleblower would need to remain anonymous

but why would some bank exec saying his bank would never use XRP need too unless it wasn't true?

have the balls to put your name on it.

1 minute ago, BluKoo said:

Not that i want to bring up the weiss report again, but i spotted this from an individual who seems to be well informed and well connected in the crypto community.

Thought it was interesting...

Can't do your due diligence when you try to rank that many coins.

4 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

Not that i want to bring up the weiss report again, but i spotted this from an individual who seems to be well informed and well connected in the crypto community.

Thought it was interesting...

Screenshot_20180125-232947.jpg

No one still invested in XRP in 5 years took Weiss's report seriously or as legitimate. 

So out of curiosity and boredom I went to look at my handy dandy excel sheet that I made to track my XRP investments. The last purchased I made was on Jan 16th for about 1.23 USD. Today, 8 days later when I looked at Bitstamp I see that it was 1.30 USD. So in those 8 days its been roughly a 5% gain, and I thought wow that's not bad for just over a week.

Now I cannot in any way, shape, or form predict how the price will go. However, if we ONLY see a 5% gain every 8 days, that still puts us at around 10.00 USD by this Christmas. (Which I would be pretty happy about.)

Obviously, this is nothing concrete and really just for my own amusement, but man that would be a pretty solid gain for the year. 

2 minutes ago, JustSomeGuy said:

So out of curiosity and boredom I went to look at my handy dandy excel sheet that I made to track my XRP investments. The last purchased I made was on Jan 16th for about 1.23 USD. Today, 8 days later when I looked at Bitstamp I see that it was 1.30 USD. So in those 8 days its been roughly a 5% gain, and I thought wow that's not bad for just over a week.

Now I cannot in any way, shape, or form predict how the price will go. However, if we ONLY see a 5% gain every 8 days, that still puts us at around 10.00 USD by this Christmas. (Which I would be pretty happy about.)

Obviously, this is nothing concrete and really just for my own amusement, but man that would be a pretty solid gain for the year. 

I was actually considering this earlier. 

If some people are estimating  $10 by the end of the year then we cant do more than an average of $1 growth a month.

I realise its not likely to be a steady growth, and more like a 3 steps forward, 2 steps back kind of progress.

Edited by BluKoo

anonymous scources....where have we heard this ******** liberal lies before, bloomberg part of discredited liberal usa media... anti xrp propaganda... cause they know their traditional nwo banking financial system is coming to a end...bloomberg part of the old order....when u know your part of a dying existence ....u will throw spaghetti against wall and c if anything sticks....this just tells me that xrp is going to be a grand slam!!!  just a matter of time?

Screenshot_2018-01-25-18-47-15.png

This period of time now reminds me of when I first bought back in June.  Eventually you will relax and stop checking the price constantly and realize that this is not a get rich quick scheme and the day to day price movements are mostly irrelevant to the bigger picture unless you are day trading.  If you believe in Ripple then you have not much to worry about.  Of course these legacy banking systems are not going to change overnight.

7 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

I was actually considering this earlier. 

If some people are estimating  $10 by the end of the year then we cant do more than an average of $1 growth a month.

I realise its not likely to be a steady growth, and more like a 3 steps forward, 2 steps back kind of progress.

No.Moon Now.