RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

6 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

From Weiss called ‚Bratwurst‘:

Why doesn’t Ripple get a higher grade? Like Bitcoin, it gets an A for fundamentals, but it scores poorly on our Risk Index due to repeated price crashes. Its Technology Index gets clipped due to heavy centralization and control by its creators.

How come Dogecoin is rated on par with the likes of Ripple? This is indeed surprising. But the numbers are the numbers, and they include surprising facts: Dogecoin’s usage is greater than that of Bitcoin Cash. Its usage is also greater than that of Dash and ZCash combined. Of course, that alone is not enough to bump it up above a C. But it certainly does pull it up from the D range 

Aha!

?

Some die hard crypto experts... 

2 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Weiss ratings announced - check

Q4 report released - check

No more interwebz countdowns to freak out over - check

NOW WHAT THE F UCK AM I GONNA DO??

Easy! Start the countdown to XRP supposedly getting added to Coinsquare in February -> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-24/coinsquare-crypto-exchange-eyes-120-million-ipo-in-canada

Just now, John_Buh said:

Weiss should be designated for the scrap heap and forgotten.  The whole episode was an insulting mess.

Yes but let us just forget them... Xrp looking good today. Fundamentals strong. Everything going fine... 

2 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

Yes but let us just forget them... Xrp looking good today. Fundamentals strong. Everything going fine... 

The Koreans didn't wig out - nice and steady.  I'm a bit nervous about Davos - that the one who shall never be uttered

may say something incredibly stupid over here.

2 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

The Koreans didn't wig out - nice and steady.  I'm a bit nervous about Davos - that the one who shall never be uttered

may say something incredibly stupid over here.

I see it this way... Xxrp will benefit in the longterm from every form of regulation.. 

Just now, ecent said:

Is it? Sorry! Didn't mean to duplicate. 

It wasn't posted on forum - unless it was pure coincidence that you posted your thread on here when I posted it on twitter :crazy:

Just now, TJHODLER said:

It wasn't posted on forum - unless it was pure coincidence that you posted your thread on here when I posted it on twitter :crazy:

Coincidence! Thanks for spreading the news either way! 

4 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

I see it this way... Xxrp will benefit in the longterm from every form of regulation.. 

Probably the best of both worlds is Ripple fitting in with the legacy financial structure yet offering

a breakthrough in efficiency that redefines how money moves.  That is my own pie-in-the-sky

scenario.

Weiss are right about constant price crashes, it's bloody annoying. Not saying I expect 10,or 100 increments, but something. Xrp is being used and implemented, there is news etc and nothing.. the price just stays or goes down, so they are correct in that respect. It's very frustrating, but hold I must.. Just seems like no one is buying.. and then there are these junk coins going really high?? Ahhh