RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, Nouknitouk said:

One word: BTC Futures.  (actually two words lol)

Tomoz?

Just now, Dinoizzy said:

Yeh its hardly a positive article but does it just have to be dismissed as fud purely because of that? 

I bet its a deliberately negative article created from fear, uncertainty or doubt from someone.

Its just my opinion, but there is a lot of manipulation in the media in all aspects of life.

Just now, Wob said:

Tomoz?

what im saying is that... the same people selling BTC Futures are the ones manipulating the market through the news.........and therefore, if XRP is a threat (which I think it is), its all in their best interest to push it down or aside with as much FUD as possible. 

I think the more XRP will be a threat... the more we will see this sh*t in the news....I have a feeling we have a lot against us. RIpple needs to surpass that and communicate better I think.

2 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

what im saying is that... the same people selling BTC Futures are the ones manipulating the market through the news.........and therefore, if XRP is a threat (which I think it is), its all in their best interest to push it down or aside with as much FUD as possible. 

I think the more XRP will be a threat... the more we will see this sh*t in the news....I have a feeling we have a lot against us. RIpple needs to surpass that and communicate better I think.

I believe the marketing dept could do more.

And the next BTC Futures is tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

Its XRP Vs Rest of the Crypto World..

If XRP tops the chart, BTC and ETH will go nuts.. so they are strongly opposing XRP.. And Jed (Stellar) is waiting for a revenge, I think he won't mind spending money to create FUD around ripple.. 

I like the way Ripple operates.. They are just focusing on their vision and moving forward like a Beast. All new partnerships are the string indicators that they have the right potential to fulfill their Vision of "Internet of Values"

XRP the BEAST..

2 hours ago, knoxy said:

Robinhood is not adding XRP for trading mate. Lets stop that rumour now before it gets over hyped and made into something it is not at the moment. When it happens it'll be a nice surprise but for now its a no go for trading.

http://fortune.com/2018/01/25/bitcoin-millennials-robinhood-cryptocurrency/

It will make the 16 different types of currency available in waves, beginning with bitcoin and Ethereum, and allowing customers to track the other ones.

so because it won't be added first ur saying it will never happen? of course bitcoin and ethereum will be first, but you think the coin with the third highest market cap won't be added?

Here is the full list of currencies that will be available to trade: Bitcoin; Ethereum; Bitcoin Cash; Litecoin; Ripple; Ethereum Classic; Zcash; Monero; Dash; Stellar; Qtum; Bitcoin Gold; OmiseGo; NEO; Lisk; Dogecoin.

Here’s the main gist of the article. For those who don’t see the problem with the Bloomberg article, I ask you to read carefully:

Banks, however, balked at XRP. They said there was no way they could use an instrument that regulators may never approve, according to an executive in the cross-border payment industry familiar with Ripple’s business.

“Banks balked” - Which banks? Source?

”They said” - Who said? Source?

”According to an executive in the cross border payment industry...” (who is not named). Who is this “exec”? Why the reluctance to go on the record? It’s obvious: this exec is clearly someone who is directly competing with Ripple. S/he can’t go on record because they will then have to substantiate their nonsense.

The problem for the journalists is that if they said something like “Ripple’s competitors think Ripple will fail” then you have a very different (and not so exciting) article.

Just about every paragraph starts with a negative comment or quote from a competitor. The whole thing looks like a not so subtle attempt at FUD written/funded by Ripple’s competitors.

Edited by Pablo

When did the Bloomberg Businessweek site become so awful to navigate. Was trying to read the article and the thing jump around every time i tried to scroll. Then I tried to use ctrl-f and after 2 letters it would just boot me out of it. Also gigantic ads and other ads everywhere. Hate free services. Sticking to FT.

The article was nothing new and nothing we haven't heard forever.

I think i mentioned way earlier that US banks are super backward and slow. Who wants to bet that Bloomberg's bank focus was on American and European banks? LIterally the 2 networks on the planet who have to worry least about currency.