RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

41 minutes ago, DaveEllisXRP said:

Me trying to figure out how the 4 cryptos on CoinBase have moved a good amount in the positive direction (and again mind blown with the Weiss report if it has a connection to the movement) and we can't shift 5 cents in either direction lol

:aggressive:

But I'll be holding for the long term, just have an itch to see movement from the last 2 days as I'm sure alot of us are.

Isn’t that what everyone was saying during the first half of last December as well?

5 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

BAH HAhahaaaa.. from weiss Twitter..

Urgent consumer alert: Beware of fake cryptocurrency ratings posted on Twitter accounts and the Internet. The only true Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings are at http://www.weisscryptocurrencyratings.com

That's like saying, "The only true Joe Bob Dinkledorff ratings are at http://JoeBobDinkledorff.com:girl_haha:

Why is that website about the only place on the Internet you can't download a copy of the report?

1 hour ago, eddiebrock said:

This is huge. They can compete with Coinbase once they get established.

Becoming a publicly traded company gives them real credibility. Having access to 3 countries for fiat pairings is also very good.  Coinbase is about to face some serious competition. 

15 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

Wait... Ripple usually posts updates on Thursday right? Today was Wednesday? Could be going all tin foil hat, but perhaps we get something special tomorrow? 

I’m gonna put on the tin foil hat on this one too. News or PR push hopefully tomorrow, plus BTC futures expiring Friday leading to the end of the overall market being held down artificially.. could be an interesting weekend/new week.