RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

4 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

Why are you so interested in the subjective thoughts fromother people who haven't read this too. Maybe it would be more valuable to build an own opinion on this topic.

You must be confused. First, I have read it in its entirety along with the other post linked inside that one. Second, this is a forum - almost essentially built on subjective thoughts and speculation. Third, I enjoy hearing from members that generally post on this thread. I like their opinions and believe they are capable of articulating their point of view.  I’m not sure why that has to be explained, but there you go.

Edited by TheDonFather

3 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

so ya.. this is xrpchat.com not lookatmeimknoxy.com If you dont like what i post.. stop responding. otherwise, im pretty sure you have a bromance on me. Thanks.

Now mate dont try and steal my jokes LOL we all know it was me accusing you of a crush on me the other day :) ome  up with some original content pal XX

5 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

Why are you so interested in the subjective thoughts fromother people who haven't read this too. Maybe it would be more valuable to build an own opinion on this topic.

Edit: If you own XRP and are unsure about your investment better sell now

Edit2: If you don't own XRP but think about it: Do your own research and don't ask people for their opinion

If none of the above: Look somewhere else for a nice talk.

I’m not really following your analysis of my post. You ar coming off as extremely unintelligent and lacking cognitive capacity. Of course I own XRP. I’m not worried about anything..... this is a thread where opinions are asked. Maybe you should find somewhere else to post your flem.

4 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

Wow seems to be getting a little hostile in here tonight.

Lets all chill. Dont ruin the vibe guys ?

i hear ya. its difficult when another member makes it a point to respond to every little thing you say :spinlol:

but i am the President, so im used to it.
(guaranteed said poster responds in some way haha)

Edited by XRPto50dollars

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

i hear ya. its difficult when another member makes it a point to respond to every little thing you say :spinlol:

but i am the President, so im used to it.
(guaranteed said poster responds in some way haha)

I will not respond to this post...

Jokes I just did HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :girl_haha:

1 minute ago, Old-Gregg said:

Well this thread is on a crash and burn course

People are just bored mate, sideways trading. A couple pages of banter isnt the death kneel of this thread.