RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

10 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

I have a feeling that this thread is .. to long. Everything news related is posted several times .. on and on .. and nobody seems to read :)

That's the beauty of it! We can actually use this thread in 2-3 years from now to look back the entire history of Ripple XRP sentiment and rise to power. It's like writing history here ;)

39 minutes ago, knoxy said:

Wouldnt it be awesome if Ripple sponsored a race car or sports team??? Could be the sort of marketing that could make you a household name overnight even if people dont use you, they will be talking about you which is just as valuable because then organisations want to be associated with the things their customers are interested in.

'pennystock investor talk' has officially found its way to xrpchat <_<

1 minute ago, Plikk said:

That's the beauty of it! We can actually use this thread in 2-3 years from now to look back the entire history of Ripple XRP sentiment and rise to power. It's like writing history here ;)

damn now i love XRP even more. i get rich AND historical important ..

Just now, XRPto50dollars said:

'pennystock investor talk' has officially found its way to xrpchat <_<

LOL grab some tissues and google your local support line bud, you seem rather a sad sack of manure lol

Has anyone tried to buy XRP with Credit card via Changelly.com

I was in the process of doing so but it said it is having server problems.  (I have not put in my CC number yet)

They seem to be selling at a premium.

Changelly_Buy_Xrp.jpg

Edited by Coinzee

Just now, Coinzee said:

Has anyone tried to buy XRP with Credit card via Changelly.com

I was in the process of doing so but it said it is having server problems.  (I haven not put in my CC number yet)

Changelly_Buy_Xrp.jpg

Yes, actually i tried. But then I saw their prices trying to buy XRP with USD-fiat I went back to sleep. They are way to expensive! $100 would get you 51.83 XRP. That's almost 2 dollar a piece!

What do you guys think of this post? First, it seems to reveal that XRP isn’t the only cryptocurrency that can be used on the xRapid network. I would like to know y’alls general thoughts. 

54 minutes ago, knoxy said:

Wouldnt it be awesome if Ripple sponsored a race car or sports team??? Could be the sort of marketing that could make you a household name overnight even if people dont use you, they will be talking about you which is just as valuable because then organisations want to be associated with the things their customers are interested in.

Terrible PR if they crashed on their first outing though ?

7 minutes ago, TheDonFather said:

What do you guys think of this post? First, it seems to reveal that XRP isn’t the only cryptocurrency that can be used on the xRapid network. I would like to know y’alls general thoughts. 

Have you read this and the threads linked from this completly? Maybe you should and THEN you should ask your questions There. Best tipp to really get answers.

2 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

Have you read this and the threads linked from this completly? Maybe you should and THEN you should ask your questions There. Best tipp to really get answers.

If you’ll read my post, I wasn’t looking for answers. I was looking for people thoughts on the subject. Thanks for your irrelevant post though.

5 minutes ago, TheDonFather said:

If you’ll read my post, I wasn’t looking for answers. I was looking for people thoughts on the subject. Thanks for your irrelevant post though.

Why are you so interested in the subjective thoughts fromother people who haven't read this too. Maybe it would be more valuable to build an own opinion on this topic.

Edit: If you own XRP and are unsure about your investment better sell now

Edit2: If you don't own XRP but think about it: Do your own research and don't ask people for their opinion

If none of the above: Look somewhere else for a nice talk.

Edited by RippleSider

27 minutes ago, knoxy said:

LOL grab some tissues and google your local support line bud, you seem rather a sad sack of manure lol

so ya.. this is xrpchat.com not lookatmeimknoxy.com If you dont like what i post.. stop responding. otherwise, im pretty sure you have a bromance on me. Thanks.

Just now, Benchmark said:

Lol, yeah I'm not sure if you want Ripple associated with a fiery crash.

Can you imagine the headlines then the subsequent pannic sell from everyone ?