RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Just now, SandwichKing said:

Don’t have time to go back through the last few pages... has someone already posted the explanation Weiss put out for the BItcoin/XRP/DOGE ratings?

@SandwichKing - Your guess is as good as anyone... perhaps they based it on the total number of investors who live in Europe multiplied by the position of the Crypto relative to its market cap divided by 2018 and then divided by 26 to give them an alphabetical reference? 

Bunch of Jokers if you ask me. 

Just now, gregos said:

Anyone noticed Steem is 31% up, is that from the BS Weiss ratings where they scored B- or whatever?

yerrr, nahhh, volume is urine poor. It should be going ballistic, just shows how much weight the punters are putting on Wies's weiner-less report....

3 minutes ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

I mentioned it in the Weiss report thread but not on here. This is the link 

https://weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/ratings/thank-your-for-feedback-heres-our-response-130

“Heavy centralization and control by its creators” - this comment is enough to show me they have no idea what they are doing. First of all - decentralization as a metric is absolutely an abonimal choice. This verifies in my mind that Weiss is a joke - like a bad SNL skit joke. 

XRP has been eerily quiet for the past 12 hours and I'm not just saying that because of the announcements/ratings. For the past month or two i can't recall a single time XRP was this steady for over 12 hours.

*Edit* This thread has also been very quiet for the past 20m. Very eerie.

Edited by Toroth