RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Not that I mind too much, cuz i keep buying the dip....but the price keeps on falling even on positive news.  And yeah yeah i know the bitcoin future contracts etc but still.

Only our gud'ol' XRP can do that....  meanwhile.....

ripple-predictions.jpg.05fa15117d8a136dcd2ef6fb69845405.jpg

Just now, Spunkmeyer said:

So February should be quite a bit nicer I hope. 

South Korean registrations back up and running on the exchanges. 

Robinhood adding xrp

SBI giving results of xrapid tests if I am not mistaken.

More xrapid partners and of course the already named users actually using the puppy!!!

Robinhood is not adding XRP for trading mate. Lets stop that rumour now before it gets over hyped and made into something it is not at the moment. When it happens it'll be a nice surprise but for now its a no go for trading.

2 minutes ago, knoxy said:

Robinhood is not adding XRP for trading mate. Lets stop that rumour now before it gets over hyped and made into something it is not at the moment. When it happens it'll be a nice surprise but for now its a no go for trading.

Really ?  Apologies I thought they were adding it Feb 1st

35 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

However the stuff about FOMO and FUD is well spotted. While talking to people is now okay, especially in the start up tech world adopting the lingo of speculators and traders is not great.

Ripple is in the Spotlight and has a BIG TARGET on it.  Brad Garlinghouse is out there on CNBC, FOX NEWS, BLOOMBERG and NBC.  Whenever your Crypto goes up 25000 Percent and you get on TV behind it.

YOU BECOME A BIG TARGET to  prove  your company value.

Just part of the Game!  

I hope its true "Any publicity is good publicity".

1 minute ago, Spunkmeyer said:

Really ?  Apologies I thought they were adding it Feb 1st

It is coming for trading, but it is in waves. Its already been announced. BTC and ETH will  be first. NO clear timeline on when XRP will be added. And it is restricted to states that Robinhood has approval.

30 minutes ago, dragonbait said:

A trading app popular with millennials, is making a big move into crypto. Starting in February, Robinhood will let customers buy bitcoin, Ripple, and 15 other cryptocurrencies using the same streamlined, no-commission approach it offers for stocks.

http://fortune.com/2018/01/25/bitcoin-millennials-robinhood-cryptocurrency/

http://blog.robinhood.com/

Starting today, you can add the 16 cryptocurrencies below to your watchlist, monitor market data, read cryptocurrencies news, and create custom price alerts.

Trading will be limited to Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), with more coins tradeable later. Trading functionality for BTC and ETH will be released gradually in waves to Robinhood residents in California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, and New Hampshire. Robinhood Crypto will be available in more states soon.

4 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

I have a feeling that this thread is .. to long. Everything news related is posted several times .. on and on .. and nobody seems to read :)

I wouldn’t care reading news 10 times saying “XRP hit record highs today at $5 when it was only $1,30 a week ago!” :D

31 minutes ago, knoxy said:

Wouldnt it be awesome if Ripple sponsored a race car or sports team??? Could be the sort of marketing that could make you a household name overnight even if people dont use you, they will be talking about you which is just as valuable because then organisations want to be associated with the things their customers are interested in.

If so, and Being a Dutchy, I kindly reccommend that they would sign up with RedBull racing. Redbull/Ripple "RR" Formula 1 team racing with the most promising drivers of the world in their cars: Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo! That would be Dope!

Red Bull racing is no.3 in The World, but with the absolute will to be no.1. Ripple would blind in perfectly:good:

A person may dream........ while looking at crypto charts is so utterly boring these days.