RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Just now, Iconoclast said:

F1 would be great. Broad international appeal.

Yeah, but I prefer sponsoring in Formula E - the Future - all Electric fun City Races - a closer and more intimate relation with the Audience.
You can even race the Racers in Sim Racing on Race Day. Plus - it is getting a lot of momentum. One guy who invested and have a Race team is the Virgin man.

sir Richard Branson - not known for bad investments or foreseeing the future, Right?

4 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Yeah, but I prefer sponsoring in Formula E - the Future - all Electric fun City Races - a closer and more intimate relation with the Audience.
You can even race the Racers in Sim Racing on Race Day. Plus - it is getting a lot of momentum. One guy who invested and have a Race team is the Virgin man.

sir Richard Branson - not known for bad investments or foreseeing the future, Right?

Would be ideal right? A leading edge tech company sponsoring a leading edge race championship based on super fast electric cars!

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

I totally disagree with that, interacting with their public sets them a part from those ancient businesses they are trying to reform, I love it!

until one of them accidentally slips or says something inadvertently. but sure, its cool to give 'hints' when 100% of the time, investors in here take it the wrong way. but whatevs

1 minute ago, RippleSider said:

somebody interested in 200k xrp @ 1.32? ouch .. 100k already gone :)

we could see 1.4 tonite ...

We could have seen $1.40 yesterday and the day before and the day before etc etc... lets give up on price predictions, they start to seem desperate after a while.. Lets just be happy with sideways and not down ways lol :)

Just now, XRPto50dollars said:

until one of them accidentally slips or says something inadvertently. but sure, its cool to give 'hints' when 100% of the time, investors in here take it the wrong way. but whatevs

A ray of positive sunshine as usual I see mate :)

5 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Oh he is totally known for bad investments. And really good ones. The thing is that once he became a billionaire he didn't care if he lost a 100M here or there. he was a man that wanted to embrace and build the future. he is like the pure businessman version of Elon Musk (Musk is also an engineer and stuff).

Branson is definitely the type of wealthy person i'd want to be. Doing things because they are cook, even if the profitability is very speculative. He does not play it safe.

Your point still stands. He builds teh future so he totally jumps into new things like Formula E first.

2 minutes ago, knoxy said:

We could have seen $1.40 yesterday and the day before and the day before etc etc... lets give up on price predictions, they start to seem desperate after a while.. Lets just be happy with sideways and not down ways lol :)

na, i like it. thats part of this forum part. edit: based on my speculation, that btc will hit 12k again

Edited by RippleSider

2 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Better than going on national television and running your mouth like Dimon.

Just now, RippleSider said:

na, i like it. thats part of this forum part.

Thats part of this forum part... huh? Lol Ok... we could see $1million dollars tonight. LOL

Just now, RippleSider said:

na, i like it. thats part of this forum part.

The resilience of the price has been amazing. Does anyone else agree?

I mean sure we dipped a bit below $1.20 but god d*mn we've shown some strength here.

So February should be quite a bit nicer I hope. 

South Korean registrations back up and running on the exchanges. 

Robinhood adding xrp

SBI giving results of xrapid tests if I am not mistaken.

More xrapid partners and of course the already named users actually using the puppy!!!