RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

BAH HAhahaaaa.. from weiss Twitter..

Urgent consumer alert: Beware of fake cryptocurrency ratings posted on Twitter accounts and the Internet. The only true Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings are at http://www.weisscryptocurrencyratings.com

That's like saying, "The only true Joe Bob Dinkledorff ratings are at http://JoeBobDinkledorff.com :girl_haha:

5 minutes ago, retryW said:

Two partnerships are announced, and for xRapid no less, while I'm asleep. Yet the price goes lower.

I can't wait till this dumb as **** market wakes up lol :)

Oh my god... didn't even notice the Q4 was released too.  So much reading to do.

Why the **** are we sideways :(

I hate this market.

6 minutes ago, retryW said:

Two partnerships are announced, and for xRapid no less, while I'm asleep. Yet the price goes lower.

Patience, and strong nerves...

9 minutes ago, retryW said:

if the market didn't move from amex partnership, i doubt it would move from 2 random partnerships

1 hour ago, Johntheripple said:

Well sorry to say that we r still dependin on btc too much, all crypto market same.. also lets wait koreans after end of this month they gonna be able to create accounts back again.. i still believe we have a lot more space after end of month..

Koreans are nuts. Every fart which is blown about crypto, turns that market crazy day after day..

It's a bloody shame XRP's not getting the value it deserves right now. All crypto-investors ,except us, are total morons it seems. We have to live with that for quiet a long time I think.

I Hodl till 100 dollars at least, but I realise that I might not live that long....

C´mon Brad: announce something really big (Amazon or Google for example) the coming weeks. We do need a gamechanger to finally break out to +5 dollars.....

3 minutes ago, Ironhalo said:

Two announcements and the Q4 report.

Meanwhile no news from every other coin....yet this is today's market?

Screenshot_20180125-085855.png

This used to surprise me but I honestly now believe we are in the minority when it comes to rational thinking. Eventually things will change ... Eventually ..

29 minutes ago, Stedas said:

Patience, and strong nerves...

It is all going to build up like a spring just like last time lol

15 minutes ago, Ironhalo said:

I thibk it just proves that the market is manipulated and not so much driven by investors like us. I do think we can make a difference but we need momentum and better news for that to happen

16 minutes ago, Ironhalo said:

people sell the news plus hundreds of other variables. its just how it works. 

look at it this way.. we're up 514% since December. sounds better, right?

Once XRP is at $10, people will still complain and say, "Why are we still at $10?????" investors are impossible to please.