RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Just now, RippleSider said:

Doubt is the enemy of patience. And patience is necessary for success. So always fight doubt as long as the fundamentals doesnt change

thanks.. im just wondering why the big money does not seem to respond to the logical news, logical things we discuss here and often. I mean.. its one thing to encourage each other on a thread.. but if we end up staying here forever thinking how great things are.. but the big money and big investors don't think so.. we'll all end up losing. that's the thoughts that I have in my mind right now. So im holding yes. I will disconnect for two weeks on vacation: yes. But I think its much easier to believe in something when you bought at 0.15 cents and when the price now jumped to 1.30.. then the other way around.

thanks for the tips I will read the blog now. I hope we're not the only ones reading his blog.

3 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

thanks for the tips I will read the blog now. I hope we're not the only ones reading his blog.

Everyone who's anyone (and his/her dog) finds time to read the mighty @Hodor  :JC_hurrah:

Just now, Nouknitouk said:

thanks.. im just wondering why the big money does not seem to respond to the logical news, logical things we discuss here and often. I mean.. its one thing to encourage each other on a thread.. but if we end up staying here forever thinking how great things are.. but the big money and big investors don't think so.. we'll all end up losing. that's the thoughts that I have in my mind right now. So im holding yes. I will disconnect for two weeks on vacation: yes. But I think its much easier to believe in something when you bought at 0.15 cents and when the price now jumped to 1.30.. then the other way around.

And I think what you referenced above is key, it’s the big investors that will move the price, clearly they were moved in December, and clearly the news we’ve seen recently hasn’t moved them - although that may be just down to it being January, bear market etc.

so question is what triggered them in December, Escrow? Or were they already looking to diversify out of bitcoin and found XRP to be the logical choice?

i can imagine a lot of thinking going on right now in relation to the next play - opportunities are everywhere but when it comes down to it what is likely to get continued traction in the next 3 months? Honestly there are probably a few options including bitcoin, but the further time moves forward I believe there will be less viable options and then money (the big money) will start to flow towards XRP

51 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Remember Dec. 8th?  That was the escrow announcement.  Then on the 11th-12th all hell broke loose.  Might take a few days to digest what is happening, and also get the Weiss stone out of our shoe.

This.

For one reason or another there is a delay that happens when it comes to good XRP news and the effect on XRP's price.  As @John_Buh points out there was a 4 day delay after the escrow announcement...and furthermore, look how long it took for the AMEX news to make a difference!

I'm as anxious to see green as all of you, but at the end of the day I've got nothing but time, patience, and the knowledge that we've bet on the right horse.  She will pop when she's ready!  And she WILL pop. Any further announcements between now and then will only increase the magnitude at which XRP climbs.

T.W.

Keep up with@Hodor! He's definitely able to see through the FUD and paint an accurate picture of what is going on in XRP land...he'll keep you grounded....and HODLd.

5 minutes ago, TheWinkening said:

This.

For one reason or another there is a delay that happens when it comes to good XRP news and the effect on XRP's price.  As @John_Buh points out there was a 4 day delay after the escrow announcement...and furthermore, look how long it took for the AMEX news to make a difference!

I don't know if the announcement had as much effect as the beginning of the BTC futures at the same time.  XRP just doesn't have much movement of its own outside of the general BTC trends yet.  

Also, I am easily confused by the editing box, sorry! :lol:

4 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Anyone NOT reading the blog published by the Mighty @Hodor should be banned from using this forum . . .  :focus:

I rarely find the attention span suitable to read anything longer than a couple of paragraphs, but even i make time for hodor, or any XRP based literature.

Not only is it an investment, but its a brain training exercise for me too ?