It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Just now, fidgetspinner said:

I have never bought XRP with anything other than FIAT

Now ime verified in a couple of places then that's what I'll do but I'm not buying for a while, up to now it's  been Coinbase into ETH, over to Gatehub and exchange for xrp.  Expensive but the only way I could get into XRP in mid December. 

1 hour ago, John_Buh said:

The lawsuit?

If they take the lawsuit into consideration,  they'll also have to take the partnerships into account.  Which won't exactly be fair to sone s***coins :crazy:

Just wondering.. What if XRP (or any other currency) get's an A, B or F.. Who would care?

To be honest, I never heard from Weiss before and I think 99% of all people on this planet haven't..

But please, correct me if I'm wrong

Just now, Hodlingforawindmill said:

Just wondering.. What if XRP (or any other currency) get's an A, B or F.. Who would care?

To be honest, I never heard from Weiss before and I think 99% of all people on this planet haven't..

But please, correct me if I'm wrong

You and 90% of crypto investors have heard of them now though. A lot of hype...

1 minute ago, Nouknitouk said:

I have two options:
- buy LTC on coinbase, ship it to kraken, sell to USD and buy XRP

or

- fund from CAD bank account on quadrigaCX, buy LTC, ship it to kraken, sell to USD and buy XRP.

I stay away from BTC. The long transaction time scares the hell out of me. By the time the transaction is confirmed.. the price could have changed by 1K....

Fiat -> Coinbase (EUR) -> Gdax -> Buy ETH on Gdax -> send the ETH to where ever you want and buy XRP :D

• karlos locked this topic