It's Happening? The Zerpening!

I have read a lot of articles in the last couple weeks about the opposing view on xrp. Currently I'm a holder of 1300, and am a firm believer in the tech and the company ripple itself. From what I understand, most counter-arguments against the success of xrp the token, revolve around the point that companies don't have to use xrp to transfer money over the ripple network.... Ive read the white paper and was under the impression that using the xrp token makes transactions around 10% faster for the parties involved. So why is the FUD narrative so similar and played out?

Any thoughts?

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• TinyRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has veered well off topic of Ripples price rise in December. Locked. Feel free to start a new topic, remembering this section is for discussion about Ripple price and trading (not Tet

I am henceforth creating a new term- the zerpening. When a long promised/ expected zerp price raise actually happens.

Warnings have being issued. A reminder that ALL forum members are to be respectful and considerate to each other even if there are disagreements in opinion. Please do not make me post the face of

Posted Images

I look a few pages back and found no mention of when these “ratings” are released.

***please don’t execute me if the subject has already been beaten to a pulp***

Love live xrp

22 minutes ago, cursesandblessings said:

been doing some math...we have to get to around 20.258 billion volume a day for xrp to be $10.....

how we gonna do that?

You're forgetting speculation. If volume is over 20 billion / day, you can expect speculators to be betting either that it will increase or decrease. The price isn't always the price as it should be today, it's the price that people think it will be in the future.

My 2 xrps:

Look at the impact the ratings will have on BTC as this will drive the overall sentiment. 

You already know XRP is the real gold standard - so don't worry/panic if the price moves against your expectations. It's temporary.

Don't forget that the BTC futures contract expires on the 26th - so you can bet that there will be some opportunistic manipulation. So understand your personal position and don't get caught up in emotional 'herd mentality' decision making.

My final comment is don't set your expectations too high in regards to the Q4 report. I'm certain Ripple want to make public as much info as possible to drive positive sentiment towards XRP, but the reality at the moment is that we are in a Bear market and some of the partnerships being developed today, may be at the ND stage.

Do not underestimate how early we are in the game. IMO 2018 was always going to be the year that Governments 'woke up' to Crypto. This is good and bad in that we will see the downfall of "$hitcoins" and hopefully the rise of XRP.

Take care and try to relax.

18 minutes ago, Rayzor said:

My 2 xrps:

Look at the impact the ratings will have on BTC as this will drive the overall sentiment. 

You already know XRP is the real gold standard - so don't worry/panic if the price moves against your expectations. It's temporary.

Don't forget that the BTC futures contract expires on the 26th - so you can bet that there will be some opportunistic manipulation. So understand your personal position and don't get caught up in emotional 'herd mentality' decision making.

My final comment is don't set your expectations too high in regards to the Q4 report. I'm certain Ripple want to make public as much info as possible to drive positive sentiment towards XRP, but the reality at the moment is that we are in a Bear market and some of the partnerships being developed today, may be at the ND stage.

Do not underestimate how early we are in the game. IMO 2018 was always going to be the year that Governments 'woke up' to Crypto. This is good and bad in that we will see the downfall of "$hitcoins" and hopefully the rise of XRP.

Take care and try to relax.

As coins are trashed for non utility the money has to go somewhere.  Expect a consolidation towards more viable coins.  Thus increasing the price of the better coins, i.e. XRP

• karlos locked this topic