It's Happening? The Zerpening!

11 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Private company can do what it wants. Because public companies usually give forward guidance. And they do a Conference call that also talk about new initiatives where analysts can ask questions.

Ripple can do more or less than that being private.

Honestly I agree. The wording in the Q3 report did seem to suggest they'd be mentioning new partners in the Q4 --at least it did to me. The skeptic in me says that it'd be weird but it would help Ripple to have a centralized release day of announcements. 

A part of me has a feeling that the reverse of SWELL is going to happen. Then, we all thought SWELL was going to be the best thing since sliced bread for zerp price. Turns out it wasn't what any of us expected. I think we need to be open to the possibility that the Q4 report can have what we're expecting.

They are a private company. They can do whatever they want. And this is the Wild Wild West. 

This is from Ripple Q3 2017 Report

During the fourth quarter, we’ll also continue to expand our xRapid partnerships. Our long-term goal is, and has always been, usage of XRP as a liquidity solution for more and more corridors, and partnerships are key to achieving this goal. Our Cuallix announcement was a clear indication of significant progress, but it’s just the beginning.

In the fourth quarter, we’ll announce additional xRapid partnerships, an innovative approach to using XRP to further Ripple Network adoption, and new ways XRP will drive broad development of the digital asset space. Visit Ripple Insightsthroughout the quarter to read the latest developments as they unfold.

I don't know, but when they say "in" it throws me off. Makes me think it'll be "in" the Q4 report. It could just be me though. 

But there's really no rules here. 

Edited by Atomic1221
Added Q3 2017 Report quote
  • Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• TinyRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has veered well off topic of Ripples price rise in December. Locked. Feel free to start a new topic, remembering this section is for discussion about Ripple price and trading (not Tet

I am henceforth creating a new term- the zerpening. When a long promised/ expected zerp price raise actually happens.

Warnings have being issued. A reminder that ALL forum members are to be respectful and considerate to each other even if there are disagreements in opinion. Please do not make me post the face of

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kuth said:

is this a falling wedge? are we in for a reversal soon?

is the 24 days before Chinese new year tomorrow evening est?

Is Weiss going to give a high rating to XRP?

Is the Q4 report going to get dropped this week?

Is the WU rumor going to be confirmed true soon?

no, no, no, yes, no..wait..yes, no, no, yes, yes..wait..

13 minutes ago, ALAXRP said:

Q4 reports are usually retrospective and just document how well the company did verses previous years. It may show new invest!ents but I seriously doubt it would show anything drastically new. 

most investors have an attention span of around..... lost it.

Right now, theyre focusing on the Q4. the SECOND the Q4 comes out... they will instantly forget about it and will begin searching for the next illusive variable which may make them a millionaire. give it till the end of feb. invest in XRP per month, not per day and the stress level will be minimal.

10 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

most investors have an attention span of around..... lost it.

Right now, theyre focusing on the Q4. the SECOND the Q4 comes out... they will instantly forget about it and will begin searching for the next illusive variable which may make them a millionaire. give it till the end of feb. invest in XRP per month, not per day and the stress level will be minimal.

This....and guilty as charged.

Edited by ALAXRP
2 hours ago, Johntheripple said:

Looks like koreans were not able to register on exchanges since 1st jan. And they r back 30th of jan... w00
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=001&aid=0009829657
Use google translate :))

Gota' provide ID to the bank the exchange is using - that's interesting...
"Confirmation of blindness deposit and withdrawal service is a service that permits only the account of the trader whose identity is confirmed and the deposit and withdrawal between the same bank account of the exchange. If the exchange and the trader's account are in different banks, the trader must open a bank account like the exchange. 

A trader must go to a bank branch in person to open a bank account at another bank and check his / her name. During this process, you must present proof of your real name, such as your resident registration card or driver's license. "

So can't list "buy crypto" as reason for loan anymore.. (SK had very successful companies running phone-canvassing teams and selling crypto by providing finance)...
"However, analysts argue that it is more likely that banks will offer more stringent criteria for issuing virtual accounts, as the government recognizes virtual currency transactions as speculative."

All good, bit slow off the mark tho'

Edited by robertbruce
10 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Good morning from Europe. XRP doing good so far.

When I woke up XRP was +10% on Etoro, 5 minutes later only +5%? Always the same pattern every morning.

Hope America doesnt sell today again, I am afraid they will because of the BTC futures

What need to happen to come out from the shadow of BTC?

• karlos locked this topic