It's Happening? The Zerpening!

4 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

I think the same .. it is no science like all economics :-) but i must admit that those charts seem to follow hidden lines ... maybe because all those traders use TA .. for me it helps to see boundaries down to control my fears

Naturally some price movements/changes fit to couple of distributions and formations. But you're right - these days it is working just because people are following them and 'we' make the TA mechanism work :) Chicken and egg situation... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• TinyRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has veered well off topic of Ripples price rise in December. Locked. Feel free to start a new topic, remembering this section is for discussion about Ripple price and trading (not Tet

I am henceforth creating a new term- the zerpening. When a long promised/ expected zerp price raise actually happens.

Warnings have being issued. A reminder that ALL forum members are to be respectful and considerate to each other even if there are disagreements in opinion. Please do not make me post the face of

Posted Images

https://thenewdaily.com.au/money/finance-news/2018/01/17/bitcoin-crash-chinese-new-year/

Looks like history repeats itself. Our recent January crash seems to be a case of the "same olds same olds". The same exact crash has happened 4 years in a row now. Partially a normal correction and probably partially due to Chinese New Year. I really think there is some merit to the Chinese New Year theory. Makes sense. People in China stop working for three weeks and want to impress with monster-sized-lamboesque gifts so they cash out and the market tanks. We will back up soon enough if history does indeed have a say in this.

https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitcoin-to-crash-between-4th-and-15th-of-january-2018/14897/51 ( insane prediction/call about bitcoin crashing between Jan 4 -14th  )

7 minutes ago, TigeeForce said:

https://thenewdaily.com.au/money/finance-news/2018/01/17/bitcoin-crash-chinese-new-year/

Looks like history repeats itself. Our recent January crash seems to be a case of the "same olds same olds". The same exact crash has happened 4 years in a row now. Partially a normal correction and probably partially due to Chinese New Year. I really think there is some merit to the Chinese New Year theory. Makes sense. People in China stop working for three weeks and want to impress with monster-sized-lamboesque gifts so they cash out and the market tanks. We will back up soon enough if history does indeed have a say in this.

https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitcoin-to-crash-between-4th-and-15th-of-january-2018/14897/51 ( insane prediction/call about bitcoin crashing between Jan 4 -14th  )

Regulations might change everything, I believe... 

1 minute ago, RippleSider said:

??? cannot transfer it elsewhere? Joke? 

Nope not possible. You only could trade at eToro

therefore I am not dure if I would stay here. Afraid of beeing hacked sometimes and not sure what happens if

Edited by xSODAx
21 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

Nope not possible. You only could trade at eToro

therefore I am not dure if I would stay here. Afraid of beeing hacked sometimes and not sure what happens if

Hello Sir please dont post about etoro here cause it just confuses people. Etoro is a Broker site that allowes you to trade CFD - Contract for difference. You dont actually own the stock/ Crypto currency but you bet on the price going up or down.

Also it not true that it follows market 10-15min later. Completely false. Etoro is great for long term holding of Cryptos since most Broker sites have overnight fees which mean that if you hold something for a longer period they charge you some fees for holding it (overnight) but Etoro doesnt at least for now and also since you dont actually won them you dont need a storage and worry that it might get lost or something.

Also there are quiet big spreads on Etoro so its not always good idea to daytrade there cryptos cause you would need a big ups and down to actually make some profit there.

Edited by Jafabibe
Small adjustment
1 hour ago, Jameson said:

Naturally some price movements/changes fit to couple of distributions and formations. But you're right - these days it is working just because people are following them and 'we' make the TA mechanism work :) Chicken and egg situation... 

Exactly...it becomes self-fulfilling because so many use it it moves the market.  The bots are programmed to use TA as well.

1 minute ago, Jafabibe said:

Hello Sir please dont post about etoro here cause it just confuses people. Etoro is a Broker site that allowes you to trade CFD - Contract for difference. You dont actually own the stock/ Crypto currency but you bet on the price going up or down.

Wrong.

Edited by DQA
29 minutes ago, rippleTrade said:

eToro is contract for difference you don't actually own the XRP. Just betting on the price.

Not that i use eToro but i thought that CFD's stopped in November last year or sometime and that XRP trading was 'real currency' trading if you like?

14 minutes ago, Jafabibe said:

Also it not true that it follows market 10-15min later. Completely false. Etoro is great for long term holding of Cryptos since most Broker sites have overnight fees which mean that if you hold something for a longer period they charge you some fees for holding it (overnight) but Etoro doesnt at least for now and also since you dont actually won them you dont need a storage and worry that it might get lost or something.

Also there are quiet big spreads on Etoro so its not always good idea to daytrade there cryptos cause you would need a big ups and down to actually make some profit there.

Actually you do own the xrp on Etoro since last September! Just not a way to store them elsewhere but I heard they are working on that. 

Source: 

• karlos locked this topic