It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Anyone see the new Ripple Employee Spotlight and where that guy has worked? Nice...Apply, Intuit, PayPal.

Sorry, can't link from phone. 

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, LittleXRP said:

My Nano S finally got delivered, I'm wondering if you guys think I should perform a reset for a new seed.

Yes. I did a reset, then set it up, and did a reset/recover to ensure I had my recovery words correct. 

Gents, I have a question. This week the Q4 report will come out. Does anyone have any idea if something exciting could be in that report? Or is it only confirmations of what we already know... For example how did this work for the Q3 report?

Thanks!!! 

Ps I have the feeling next week will be a great week, but based on nothing... just a feeling. 

Pps So happy with my ZERPS... :)

Just now, RegalChicken said:

Honestly I think the q4 report will more or less summarize what most of already know from trolling their Twitter and insights on a daily basis. 

So Chick Chick, what about coming week... You also have that hunch? Good news....?

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

Honestly I think the q4 report will more or less summarize what most of already know from trolling their Twitter and insights on a daily basis. 

It will also set the stage for the coming year. I think that part will be new information.

30 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Anyone see the new Ripple Employee Spotlight and where that guy has worked? Nice...Apply, Intuit, PayPal.

Sorry, can't link from phone. 

The write up is on RIpple Insights.  Very qualified engineer talking about coming onboard to build a robust and talented team to accomplish what for him would be a career defining work.  Very exciting news.  Yes, the Apple, Intuit, and PayPal links are bonuses for network relationships.

4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Indeed.  We're all certified stalkers that need restraining orders issued against us.  I'm one step away from being worse than a Belieber fan girl.

9 minutes ago, Archive said:

The write up is on RIpple Insights.  Very qualified engineer talking about coming onboard to build a robust and talented team to accomplish what for him would be a career defining work.  Very exciting news.  Yes, the Apple, Intuit, and PayPal links are bonuses for network relationships.

I think they do a lot of strategic hiring. 

• karlos locked this topic