RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, DjemDiamond said:

That was hilarious!!! 

1 minute ago, DjemDiamond said:

That is one of my favorites and feels like how everyone is acting lately, LOL!!! Always look forward to your posts @DjemDiamond

1 minute ago, buckor said:

For those wanting something juicy to chew on, here's this tweet from a gentleman who says he is Cuallix's CFO:

Hodor is trying to confirm the identity of the poster, but as Hodor says, if this is him, it's game over.

Game over for many, except XRP holders that is. :big_boss:

17 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Truly great Post @Yukteswar Good to have you around in this thread now that my Chicken friend and me has stepped down a bit, for obvious reasons.
You are one, who can hold the HODL flag high and help the ones in doubt or getting weaks hands. This thread is in safe hands, my friend. :heart:

Thank you my friend! I have learned so much from you and the chicken, happy to hodl the fort and give y'all a little break, LOL!

Yuke

1 hour ago, DjemDiamond said:

When bitcoin is at 10,000

XRP goes to 1.00

Hey look at that.... One hour later and it is still is in sync at 10000.00/1.00   Been watching the BTC chart more than the XRP for movements.

42 minutes ago, Johntheripple said:

Yup it will, market cap extremly down in 2 day, panic is still arround plus future contracts are ending, btc has volume low , hehe what u wanna hear more keep tight :)

so i guess XRP to 0.7$ is possible tonight , maybe i'll be able to buy some more