It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, knuckledragger said:

I'm a motorcycle guy, not a car guy, but I would so order a sleeper Lada 1200 with a turbo charged inline 6, or something like that. Have it look as stock as possible and then out drag all the other moon guys in their lambos.

LMAO, my grandpa had one, those things are so terrible!

2 minutes ago, captainjack said:

No matter how this turns out in the end. This thread has been a ride. Just this thread alone has made the investment worthwhile

Like hunting? :D

2 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

Interesting development. Biggest question now is: Are we going to have a few months of consolidation or will the price just fly to 5$ this week?

I believe that from the debris of destruction, entropy encourages new growth.

This is just the beginning of the predicted steady rise of XRP/Ripple to it's rightful spot at the top of Crypto.

There will be ups and downs as the overall market quakes from time to time, but in the end XRP is strong and will reign supreme!

8 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

Interesting development. Biggest question now is: Are we going to have a few months of consolidation or will the price just fly to 5$ this week?

Wasn't it going to be 5,01$ at the 21th of january?

• karlos locked this topic