It's Happening? The Zerpening!

2 minutes ago, vrippled said:

But it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison though right? This time around there are clearly unique factors at play ...i.e. rising global regulatory threats and unresolved uncertainties impairing confidence in trading affecting the entire crypto space.. .

So it may not necessarily be logical to expect the same pattern of "bounce" in this scenario

Still, of all the options our there, I'm convinced that XRP is the One that will be able to weather this storm and rise up out of the ashes to establish all new ATHs head and shoulders above the competition. Only wish I knew how soon

well, its like biggie smalls said;

28 minutes ago, captainjack said:

Acutally you just did. Please, stop being condescending. People are allowed to be upset

People knew the risks when they invested in crypto, when to price rises i see people shouting moon and lambos etc. 

And when it goes down i see people thinking about suicide (not lying about this I really saw people with these toughts)

This is just crazy how many children that are in crypto that can’t keep their emotions and investments seperately.

1 minute ago, Pllunge said:

Ok just a question can xrp die ? Can btc die after this crash ? Can the whole market be just a big game to take peoples money ? I really start thinging that this crash is controlled by the gouverments and the elite ... 

people ask this question every time there's a major correction last 9 years...

2 minutes ago, Pllunge said:

Ok just a question can xrp die ? Can btc die after this crash ? Can the whole market be just a big game to take peoples money ? I really start thinging that this crash is controlled by the gouverments and the elite ... 

No, Ripple Labs is still sitting on a huge war chest.  They will be fine.  Absolutely nothing has changed.  This is a market crash.

Just now, Pllunge said:

or Reptilians!

• karlos locked this topic