RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

5 minutes ago, cjm1013 said:

What are you ppl gonna say when its .20 hold hold hold lmao

lol!

Yes, but in caps!!!

HODL!

2am over here in Singapore. Hit my re-buy position at 1.2. Satisfied. 

Im long on XRP. I believe this thing is going to fly in the future based on the progress already established and the inevitable release of good news in the days and weeks ahead. That said I admittedly have no idea where the bottom on this is. I'm seeing all sorts of theories. Hopefully we've hit it and its only up from here. In either case Im pretty sure that a couple months from now these prices will be comparatively low. 

To be  continued in the morning. Good luck everyone! Hold the line while Im gone please :)

Waiting on my last re-entry price of $1.02  and then I am all back in. Sold yesterday at $1.50, progressively brought back in at $1.25, $1.20, $1.15 and now $1.02. Added 1000 zerps to the barn. Still brings my overall investment to even with the price, but should it go up I am in a far better position now!

2 minutes ago, knoxy said:

Waiting on my last re-entry price of $1.02  and then I am all back in. Sold yesterday at $1.50, progressively brought back in at $1.25, $1.20, $1.15 and now $1.02. Added 1000 zerps to the barn. Still brings my overall investment to even with the price, but should it go up I am in a far better position now!

nice , everytume i touch i lose lol

Just now, TheWinkening said:

Really praying that Ripple doesn't announce any news in the coming days.  Feel like it would be wasted.  Wait for this storm to pass, then unleash the beast.

T.W.

I don't think we received the pop from Money Gram that we should have seen.  Think the trajectory on the recovery will be staggering.