• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• TinyRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has veered well off topic of Ripples price rise in December. Locked. Feel free to start a new topic, remembering this section is for discussion about Ripple price and trading (not Tet

I am henceforth creating a new term- the zerpening. When a long promised/ expected zerp price raise actually happens.

Warnings have being issued. A reminder that ALL forum members are to be respectful and considerate to each other even if there are disagreements in opinion. Please do not make me post the face of

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, HegemonXRPmax10 said:

Hello Yukteswar,

first of  i like the price of the coin since i bought few hundred of NEOs under $20. Secound reason i focused NEO was Total Supply 100 000 000. In my opinion only small supply toke can hit some serious value (my opinion!). I think NEO is something like chinese version of ETH and is undervalued. $1k till december 2018.

***Sorry for my english, i am not native eng :bye:

Thank you Hegemon! Very interesting... and your english is very good!

Sri

Just now, HegemonXRPmax10 said:

WOW. Thank you for that link my friend :bye:

No worries. Only issue is you can only withdraw in $5 increments.  So if you sell for $153.74 you can only withdraw $150 and the remaining will be sitting there until you make more sales to push it above $5 again

I think until there some blue sky certainty regarding crypto and regulation, 2018 may be a little erratic.

At this stage, too much public postulating from Governments around regulation and taxation  will see a cooler 2018 with more volatility.

I found this to be a good outlook on xrp. I agree with them that the world needs to see real world utility in production. SBI pilot, Western Union Pilot, MoneyGram pilot, Santander, etc.  We need some production implementation and we will see serious traction as wall street moves in.

12 minutes ago, retryW said:

Looking at the the last hour of market movements, and this big purchase, someone knows Coinbase is launching within 24 hours and accumulating ? ;)

I wish xD

Not until Wednesday. I buy on Tuesdays :P

1 minute ago, Ceremore said:

And we are officialy lower than when the moneygram announcement came barely 4 days ago. Crypto that lost the most of the top 15 or so during that period except the crypto with the best news in the meantime with that partnership. Quite ugly to be perfectly honest. 

Reminds be of a time before this thread. 100s of good news stories from ripple and XRP price wouldn't budge. Makes me feel nostalgic and warm. 

• karlos locked this topic