It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, XRPcalling said:

..and 1,000% higher than last month. Problem?

Just now, Ceremore said:

Check your numbers mate. 1000% means 11x. We were not at 0.15 in December, sorry. 

We're closer to 800%, but that's still pretty darn good in my books.

I still stand by the fact that current market movements are irrelevant (to an extent) and that Ripple / XRP / My investment are in a better position than ever before.

Edited by retryW

3 minutes ago, Ceremore said:

True and I dont worry a bit about longterm which is why i invested last summer anyway. But I still find it super ugly to have such amazing news whose positive impact has been swallowed in 4 days whereas general market is not particularly down. Got in heavily at 0.21 of average but then put an additional substantial 5k figures at 2.57 thinking we were close to bottom, it just did not stop falling since then, including on the moneygram amazing news. 

Perhaps the market had by and large absorbed the news before it happened. Brads tweet + the speculation and links for months beforehand... we were all expecting things like this to happen... I think it got factored into the massive 15x gain. Perhaps if MG was to start using xRapid immediately, and everyone could see that, and that'd add to the volume maybe then it would have been a different story and XRP would have rocketed a bit further.

Just now, XRPcalling said:

...seven days ago we were. If people can whine and complain about a measly drop in price, I can be off by 7 days. 

Lol-You can be off as much as you want but you quoted me and I was not referring to the price 7 days ago. Sorry for correcting your mistake mate. 

1 minute ago, Ceremore said:

True and I dont worry a bit about longterm which is why i invested last summer anyway. But I still find it super ugly to have such amazing news whose positive impact has been swallowed in 4 days whereas general market is not particularly down. Got in heavily at 0.21 of average but put a substantial 5k figures at 2.57 thinking we were close to bottom, it just did not stop falling since then, including on the moneygram amazing news. 

Actually, total market cap is down 15 or so billion in the last few hours. Which is 3 - 4%.  Still less than 25% of the top 100 cryptos in the green. Market is far from bull across the board (though we are suffering a little harder than the bulk of them I will admit)

As an aside - I was thinking this morning that the only real use of TA in the crypto space might be when analyzing total market cap. TA methodologies are based on the aggregation of market/human behaviour right? - individual coins are simply too volatile to apply that with any great accuracy (in a market where one tweet can change everything and where value can shift 15 - 20% in a matter of minutes). 

So, if I were a TA man, I'd find projects I like - and then pick my investment timings around some TA analysis of the total market cap, rather than trying to pick entry point in an individual coin using TA.

Anyway, completely unrelated to XRP, but just general musings.

capital one just told me not accepting coinbase transaction which is a mastercard and then my personal visa debit / credit card which comes out of my own f.....ing checking account got turned down also....   NEVER had a problem withe either one before, can not be a coincedence, anybody know whats going on, gonna miss this dip ...i am gonna be ******

Before the MoneyGram announcement I started to get a little stressed about the direction of the XRP price even though I was still ahead quite a bit. I am not sure what is different now but I am not worried about a thing as the price goes down. There are some people on TradingView predicting the price will drop to $1.20. If so, I might have to find some more money to invest.

wPs2vvBedownload.thumb.png.d1a058734d203637965be743451b7469.png

Edited by curtisgebers

3 minutes ago, cursesandblessings said:

capital one just told me not accepting coinbase transaction which is a mastercard and then my personal visa debit / credit card which comes out of my own f.....ing checking account got turned down also....   NEVER had a problem withe either one before, can not be a coincedence, anybody know whats going on, gonna miss this dip ...i am gonna be ******

Same here, 2 different Capital One cards are no longer accepted at Coinbase for about two weeks now... Sux!

Sri 

• karlos locked this topic