It's Happening? The Zerpening!

My theory is that XRP has the absolute most potential to get huge and whales are doing everything in their power to get as much XRP as humanly possible.  All their attention is on it.

Like XRP is Frodo and whales are Sauron.  That level of ****.

Edited by Cryptsycrackers

If I had  a) the money to manipulate the market, and b ) the money to accumulate more XRP, I sure as hell would be doing my best to keep the price down and accumulate the biggest war chest of XRP I can. Who doesn't want to be a trillionaire when the world goes through a financial revolution because of this brilliant company.

I actually just sold all my skins for the various games I play on Steam, and am currently waiting for that fiat to arrive so I can buy more XRP. Who ever would have guessed playing a lot of video games would help me invest in crypto  :gamer4:

Edited by retryW

Im not too worried. Of course Id like another pump, the adrenaline is awesome watching it skyrocket.

My zerps are locked away in my safe on a nano s. No temptation to think silly and sell. Things turn around so quickly in this space.

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, MvDeursen said:

yes.... Can anyone explain the downward trend??? I just dont understand... Not getting nervous, I just dont understand.... Hodler here ;)

Nothing to explain. The Market is always right. Whales or not. Pump or dump or not. The Market is always right.
HODLe strong @MvDeursen

44 minutes ago, CarloRossi said:

Sounds like you and I same position @Lawsuit

But I put a little more than $2k in back then - but my NEO investment is now catching up BIG TIME.

I posted elsewhere on this form that NEO will be  $700 by EOY.  I am now retracting that and putting that more like $1250 

NEO is top COIN of my portfolio. I am sure it will hit more then $1k. Just HOLD

23 minutes ago, retryW said:

If I had  a) the money to manipulate the market, and b ) the money to accumulate more XRP, I sure as hell would be doing my best to keep the price down and accumulate the biggest war chest of XRP I can. Who doesn't want to be a trillionaire when the world goes through a financial revolution because of this brilliant company.

I actually just sold all my skins for the various games I play on Steam, and am currently waiting for that fiat to arrive so I can buy more XRP. Who ever would have guessed playing a lot of video games would help me invest in crypto  :gamer4:

Interesting! Since when you can sell Steam items and withdraw fiats? It is just not possible

2 minutes ago, HegemonXRPmax10 said:

Interesting! Since when you can sell Steam items and withdraw fiats? It is just not possible

https://opskins.com/

I sold ~ $500 about 2 years ago so I could pay some bills when I ran into financial strife. 

Sold another few hundred yesterday so I could buy more zerps :)

Edited by retryW

• karlos locked this topic