It's Happening? The Zerpening!

27 minutes ago, ksbarrett3 said:

It's basically pay to play for McAfee and these shoutouts. They mean nothing.

I know thats why i said.....lol

35 minutes ago, Lawsuit said:

No, my portfolio actually mirrors that exact situation. Initially, XRP was only 20% of my portfolio and is now 80% due to December. I now look at XRP as untouchable as it's too high value and play around with everything else. I'm hoping to turn my NEO into a similarly 'untouchable' amount through daytrading so I'm diversified into two strong projects and then continue to daytrade the offcuts / other punts in the hope of earning some quicker returns (and if they're significant enough, add more XRP/NEO - or branch into another longer hold and build that)

My XRP is set and forget, with my first 5% exit point at AUD$12.  

Sounds like you and I same position @Lawsuit

But I put a little more than $2k in back then - but my NEO investment is now catching up BIG TIME.

I also use the weekends to switch some of holdings noting that some wont have news re;eases or big surges at weekends, but others that may have events or be in the Chinese market will have surges in the weekend.  So I have 75% on cold wallet and a good enough chunk for moving on Fridays that can help me net $10k to $20k on the weekends.  I posted elsewhere on this form that NEO will be  $700 by EOY.  I am now retracting that and putting that more like $1250 - since the Chinese market is I feel undervalued and protected a little from all the news and noise we get here in the US.

Any way - just never want too much of my stash sat idle not working for me.

3 minutes ago, CarloRossi said:

Sounds like you and I same position @Lawsuit

But I put a little more than $2k in back then - but my NEO investment is now catching up BIG TIME.

I also use the weekends to switch some of holdings noting that some wont have news re;eases or big surges at weekends, but others that may have events or be in the Chinese market will have surges in the weekend.  So I have 75% on cold wallet and a good enough chunk for moving on Fridays that can help me net $10k to $20k on the weekends.  I posted elsewhere on this form that NEO will be  $700 by EOY.  I am now retracting that and putting that more like $1250 - since the Chinese market is I feel undervalued and protected a little from all the news and noise we get here in the US.

Any way - just never want too much of my stash sat idle not working for me.

NEO & NEP5 tokens are almost as bankable as XRP for me - purely because if ICO's on the NEO platform have made it through the China FUD, then they're closer to compliant than pretty much every other token out there

I've already been burned heavily, twice, trading away NEO for other speculations so now I'm doing my best to day trade that to a solid amount. (Currently using TRON, trading into that at the absolute bottom where a 10 - 15 satoshi surge is actually 2-3% of the total value and making nice safe gains. TRX is so manipulated at the moment if you're trading in at the bottom you can almost bank on at least a 15% manipulated pump to trade back out of.

Still, XRP is my ticket to early retirement, NEO is just my ticket to a house deposit.

I think it was you @Lawsuit I have to thank for me knowing about NEO in the first place and the NEO ecosystem.  I need to find the original post :)

I only hold 5 now... and will not seek to add any more unless really excited by another.

XRP is my treasure though - and the one I feel most excited about long term.

Just now, xSODAx said:

just a little bit.. a little.. sidewards. down a bit .. down...... com on..

@1.60 I will buy another small package of that ripple-thing

Have the feeling we'll go down till there is a new announcement/report/partnership/whatever...

• karlos locked this topic