RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

2 minutes ago, Plikk said:

So we have been steady for quite some time now around 2. I have distinct feeling next monday we will see big rises again. If i get the oppurtunity to buy below 2$ I will certainly buy som more zerps. 

Reasoning behind this is the massive drops we hhave xperienced and the fear now seems over. I think faith will soon be restored and this will reflect in the numbers next week. Very excited to se what will happen!

Feel the same way- it’s a gut feeling. Though I’m thinking Tuesday might bring some movement again as Monday is a major holiday here in the states. 

3 hours ago, xSODAx said:

I am in need of your advise, please.

I have nearly 4k EUR free liquidity which I could invest. But I need these 4k back in March. 

Do you think it is a good idea to buy some XRP again?

bit afraid my wife will kill me if ... well.. it dips

I don't think anyone can answer this for you mate. If we knew what the price would be in the future we would all be rich. 

Over the long term xrp will be higher, much higher. Whether that's tomorrow, March or next year. No one knows. 

If you invested the 4K and lost a bit chunk of it what impact would that that have on your life?

31 minutes ago, Marlon said:

Feel the same way- it’s a gut feeling. Though I’m thinking Tuesday might bring some movement again as Monday is a major holiday here in the states. 

Indeed I think next week will be a good week again, why wouldn’t it be? All the correct signs are there for Ripple to climb again. I couldn’t help myself and just bought some more XRP, the more I read about it the more I believe in it. Maybe not 100 USD like some think but I am almost certain my current investment could be tripled at least. 

Worth the gamble imho..

Edited by Plikk

1 minute ago, XENO777 said:

831E89F0-DCA2-4098-A9BC-91AAE75399DC.jpeg

Breaking news. XRP holders start Transferwise boycott.

2 hours ago, Geospectrum said:

Store it for him in your xrp wallet.

2 hours ago, retryW said:

Rippex desktop wallet

2 hours ago, lrjackson said:

I use toast. No problems as of yet. 

2 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

He could simply give you the cash for the XRP and you purchase and store his XRP in your account. Even if he is your best friend, write up a contract stating the amount he is giving you, that he understands his XRP will be stored on your account, that he will be responsible to pay any and ALL taxes on capital gains, THAT HE HAS NO ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR PASSWORD, and most importantly, that you accept no liability for any damage or loss if his XRP's are lost or otherwise stolen. Both of you go to a notary and sign the contract in from of him.

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

There are a few options. 

Gatehub allows you to open a wallet pretty easily without all the difficult KYC questions. You won't be able to trade but their wallet is good IMO. I'm sure there are other good desktop wallets as well.

What about a paper wallet. There's an excellent thread in here giving step by step instructions to open a paper wallet. Look under "wallets".

And as has been said store in your wallet for your friend but that can have tax implications and you want to make sure you have something in writing clearly explaining who owns what. 

Glad your mate is getting in. 

Thank you all. Great help. 

11 minutes ago, Eruption said:

Breaking news. XRP holders start Transferwise boycott.

Idk sure seems like a “wink wink” to me...

Ok so wait, we know for a fact we have 3 out of the 5 biggest. Moneygram in, transferwise out. Western union is no 1, moneygram is 2, transferwise is 3, 4 or 5 ? And which other two are left in the 5 biggest? Cant believe we see this tweet from the 10th only now. This gives lots of information as regards the 3 that partnered with ripple among the top 5 !!!!

Edited by Ceremore

26 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hey all! I've been away for a while.

Was the Moneygram announcement one of the two household names we were expecting or was it something else?

Not sure no one has or probably will confirm. 

@JoelKatz has come out and said that he wish he'd never made the household name reference because we all went bonkers about it. 

So in answer to your question, maybe?

18 minutes ago, Ceremore said:

Ok so wait, we know for a fact we have 3 out of the 5 biggest. Moneygram in, transferwise out. Western union is no 1, moneygram is 2, transferwise is 3, 4 or 5 ? And which other two are left in the 5 biggest? Cant believe we see this tweet from the 10th only now. This gives lots of information as regards the 3 that partnered with ripple among the top 5 !!!!

Did that Transferwise tweet confirm that they definitely won't use XRP?

If they were using XRP and were about to announce, that tweet could be what they would say as well?

Edited by Chewiecoin

I am a sinner :( I changed 50% of my lovely XRP for HVN yesterday...............buuuuuuuuuuut, now I have 8% more zeprs....... but I swear, I swear to god (Oden and Thor) I will HODL, just HODL

Edited by Tommyx3m